woolfman

Desert Strike

I´m kinda stuck at the 4. Level in this game. Can somebody help me with the Trucks? Currently I am wasting my fuel on waiting until they turn around (which takes a LOT of time), so that I can see whether they´re hiding bomb parts or not.

Unfortunately I have to play halfway through the game until this mission is unlocked, and only from there I can try to find the matching 4 trucks. Isn´t there a simpler approach in finding out? Search via google only brings up the level codes, which I obviously don´t need....

I complted this game many years ago but have no solid guide instructions for you. I can't remember if this conversion matches other versions in terms of mission layouts etc ie; mega drive etc.

Have you tried a you tune gameplay search for this or other versions for level 4?

Hey Woolfman, I loved this game a lot. I am trying to think the best way to beat the last level. First you have to blow up buildings to reveal more fuel/ammo and armor. I know it sounds tedious but I think it is the only way to win.

Second I do remember that certain things are stronger with radar I think the radar is at the top right or left you have to take that out early in the game.

In the menu where it shows what the enemy has and how to take it out. It shows radar and it says "hidden on map" look for this radar it will make your life easier.

I Believe there is some armor after you blow up the power stations and the chemical plants or those towers that surround the plants that are spewing out the green looking gas.

Also do not forget to save P.O.W.s for some extra health.

As for the trucks I am assuming they will not be an issue if you blow up buildings and reveal more stuff. That was kinda the fun secret strategy you had to uncover stuff while playing the game and the other latter games.

The only other thing I could recommend is using a YouTube playthrough if you need to see what you actually need to do to beat the game.

I know how it is though you would rather beat it yourself. I know that is the last level. Great game to this day. I still like to play it once and a while. I have to try to beat the other games, I never did yet.

Edited by greencoman

Thanks for the help, but after many tries I have to hover around till I found the right truck, which unfortunately is depleting the fuel reserves. I wish there was a better way...since I never lack ammo, but always fuel...

Search for a SNES or Genesis/Mega Drive Walkthrough, I think it's the same Levels and Missions ;)

Congrats for your cool Webpage!