IGNORED

Current going rate for Dragons Lair Cassette for Colecovision?

swlovinist

I can't give you a number but buying from friends and family members is usually troublesome if anything goes wrong. back home we used a dozen beer instead as compensation when it wasn't clear what something is worth. then everyone is happy... plus he might not even remember selling the item.

I have a lead on a Colecovision Adam Cassette tape. Includes cassette tape and case. A friend is wanting to sell it to me, but I want to offer a fair price. What is the current going rate for this item? Thanks, John

I have a lead on a Colecovision Adam Cassette tape. Includes cassette tape and case. A friend is wanting to sell it to me, but I want to offer a fair price. What is the current going rate for this item? Thanks, John

I suggest you to send a PM to NIAD, he is the expert in Coleco ADAM.

Dragon's lair cassette only : $10 to $20

Dragon's Lair Complete in Box: $25 to $50

What he said.

"ORIGINAL" ADAM DDPs don't show up that often for sale individually, they are usually thrown in with an ADAM Computer Lot, so I couldn't tell you what the last one sold for by iteself. However, I did look up what I paid for a loose Dragon's Lair DDP (with case and insert label) a couple years ago and it was $15.

DL CIB DDP = $25 to $50

DL CIB DISK = $50 to $75