IGNORED

I am sure we would have answered the same answer!

Janzl

Check image :)

"What does Billy have now?"

Well, actually according to some scientists in the US the answer to that question is: Heart Disease!

From BBC News: "A chemical found in red meat explains why eating too much steak, mince and BACON is bad for the heart, say US scientists."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-22042995

"In the UK, the government recommends eating no more than 70g of red or processed meat a day - the equivalent of two slices of BACON."

So less Burger Time and more Super Pro Decathlon my friends :roll:

Funny how bacon isnt red meat

Actually (correct me if I'm wrong), during the 80s the pork lobby in the US pushed towards classifying pork meat as white meat. The reason was that studies at the time started showing the relationship between red meat and heart disease, so in order to dissociate from the bad news, the lobby unilaterally announced that pork meat is a white meat. Pork meat was supposed to be as healthy as chicken meat (which seems not to be true, of course). Well that is the story as it was told to me, we will eventually have to verify this info.... Cheers