IGNORED

5200 HSC Season 6 Round 7 Pole Position

zylon

Yes, I got the pole and no crashes...is 60,000 the top score you can get? I came awful close to crashing a couple of times, barely scooting between two cars on turns.

Great score! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I was wondering if anyone could get 60K or close to it.

That had to be a near perfect run. pole+no crashes and no cars holding you up.

I only got to try it one time: 19,800. It's not working hitting the star key to switch the raceway at the beginning. I need to test the controllers and the machine. I have the Pete's Diagnostic on the Multi-Cart. Are there any instructions for using the Diagnostic cart? I looked around, thanks for any help.

Yes, I got the pole and no crashes...is 60,000 the top score you can get? I came awful close to crashing a couple of times, barely scooting between two cars on turns.

I'm not sure what the max score for this setting is but i think you may have got it. :)

60K was just a guess, but it looks like i wasn't too far off.

I'm thinking now that it may be higher...or at least possibly higher especially if the speed bonus kicks in...don't you get extra points if there is time left on the clock? I think I finished with three or four seconds left...haven't been able to break 59k since, but have gotten over 58k a couple of times.

I'm not sure what the max score for this setting is but i think you may have got it. :)

60K was just a guess, but it looks like i wasn't too far off.

I'm thinking now that it may be higher...or at least possibly higher especially if the speed bonus kicks in...don't you get extra points if there is time left on the clock? I think I finished with three or four seconds left...haven't been able to break 59k since, but have gotten over 58k a couple of times.

Yeah, you do get points for time left on the clock. At least for me if i have a good race going i'm better off keeping my eyes

on the track and not looking to see how fast i'm going.

Nice work. :thumbsup: I'll resume play in the morning. ;)

61k is still possible as you get 200 per second left and you save a few of those if you can trigger the extra speed. It's not just a display bug, you actually do go faster.

New PB- 61,400 :grin:

No speed bugs were triggered or crushed in this run. Pole+ no crashes+ only 1 real slowdown= Come get some. ;)

62k is likely the max without getting a speed bug boost. I would've needed to save 3 more seconds off this run to get it.

post-25215-0-18309100-1366486316_thumb.jpg

Edited by zylon

This round has come to a close with some real tight scoring. Most places decided by less than 1000 points between them. Thanks for a very competitive game guys. :thumbsup: :)

Our next round Qix is open.

Final scores (namco 4 lap)-

61,400 zylon +11 (New record)

59,850 jblenkle +1+10=11

58,250 roadrunner +9

57,500 darthkur +8

56,900 sdamon +7

56,450 peedenmark7 +6

55,600 Red Tide +5

55,350 atariron82 +4

54,900 Gamer_X +3

44,550 JacobZu7zu7 +2