IGNORED

Colecovision BOULDERDASH (US Telegames) new cib

ozma wars

Games are original of course. Already sold some here. times ago also sent some dozen games directly to Opcode and Collectorvision

I buy all inventories from historical games warehouses when possible.

The last 2 I sold was at 350 euro each and have now another bid.

+ shipping.

As many colecovision collectors know on AA, all the games I sell are in mint condition.

If you look for other games, new, pls ask.

Also available new

Spectravideo Quickshot III

HS2 high score ball knob for joistick

Sunrise games for Colecovision

Oh look, Ozma has another Videoplexer listed on Ebay....the lies just go on and on with this guy. In case anyone still doesn't know, Ozma is extremely dishonest and likes to make deals with members here only to go back on those deals. He also likes to lie about something being sold or having only one of something, only to magically find another or convince one of his imaginary friends to sell their only one of something. Avoid this guy at all costs.

• Like 1

I'm really not sure what to think or what to do here.

Look,

MartinP & I have both been looking for pretty much the same 3 or 4 colecovision games for years now.

(Boulder Dash, Skiing, & Amazing Bumpman)

And yes, they are very rare, and yes, they only show up about once a year on ebay, and yes, they sell for several hundred dollars.

However, these "Telegames" ColecoVision cartridges are the easiest in the world to copy and fake. The originals were practically

copies to begin with really. So when spending high dollar amounts on these games, as a buyer, I need to have confidence and trust in the seller.

So why is this other fellow so "upset" at you and are any of his accusations true?

I'm really not sure what to think or what to do here.

Look,

MartinP & I have both been looking for pretty much the same 3 or 4 colecovision games for years now.

(Boulder Dash, Skiing, & Amazing Bumpman)

And yes, they are very rare, and yes, they only show up about once a year on ebay, and yes, they sell for several hundred dollars.

However, these "Telegames" ColecoVision cartridges are the easiest in the world to copy and fake. The originals were practically

copies to begin with really. So when spending high dollar amounts on these games, as a buyer, I need to have confidence and trust in the seller.

So why is this other fellow so "upset" at you and are any of his accusations true?

Just do a search for Ozma's other posts and all the times he lied to people about items being his "last one" or promised to sell to other AA members at an agreed upon price and then instead turned around and started a private auction. I don't think anyone here would recommend dealing with him, regardless of what he is selling.

• Like 1

no problem guys

be sure I will not reply yr. PM

it is a fact in Italy there is a big store (no more selling videogames or toys) that after many years open his warehouse and a lot of 8 bit treasures in. From 2600 to Genesis still hundreds games there. This old man know the "retro market" prices and games not cheap. I buy some each month for me and others I would buy to resell. My job is selling metals to industries, have no the time to "produce" carts, or shells, or labels, or even Telegames plastic boxes. You live on Mars or where ?

Ops...I just started the production of some Joistick Quickshot III and HS2 ball knobs. and who knows .. one day will put in production these consoles as per photo...that this shop have in warehouse since the 80's because were sent back for malfunction but never sent to the repairing center...

post-22534-0-42525900-1365663578_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 8 years later...