IGNORED

RollerBall - SOS CAT - Mario Bros - Mindwalls - PRE-ORDER!

retroillucid

Mostly all the classics I love to play

Pacman, Donkey Kong, Popeye, Galaga, Mouse Trap, Zaxxon, Gyruss, Disc of Tron, Paperboy, Defender, TacScan

BattleZone, Mario Bros, Jungle King, Zoo Keeper, Double Dragon, TMNT

And SO MANY others! :)

I don't have place for sitdown or cockpit ....... Not yet

Well, I'll post some pics of my collection- maybe there some you hadn't thought of. I will say, when I bought my first arcade years ago, I was buying anything that ran. Than I discovered that after the first 2 weeks, the game is more a talking piece than something I choose to play. After that I focused on 3 three things 1) fun to play 2) original 3) great side art. I won't touch conversions, mames or cocktails for those reasons. BTW, no love for the color vectors (Star Wars, Gravitar, Space Duel)

What email? I ordered Rollerball and haven't heard a word...

Oh, it's just that Toby was supposed to drop by my house to pick up some PCBs on Sunday, and he wanted to drop off my copies of the 4 games at the same time. But I spent the entire day in bed watching DVDs (I had very sore shoulders and I needed to lie down as much as possible that day) and I only saw his e-mail after 6 PM. Since I hadn't replied to his e-mail, he didn't come. A textbook case of a missed opportunity. :)

Ah, OK...nothing for us ordinary people to worry about then...

Oh, it's just that Toby was supposed to drop by my house to pick up some PCBs on Sunday, and he wanted to drop off my copies of the 4 games at the same time. But I spent the entire day in bed watching DVDs (I had very sore shoulders and I needed to lie down as much as possible that day) and I only saw his e-mail after 6 PM. Since I hadn't replied to his e-mail, he didn't come. A textbook case of a missed opportunity. :)

I had very sore shoulders and I needed to lie down as much as possible that day...

Ah, OK...nothing for us ordinary people to worry about then...

Except for why exactly Luc had sore shoulders? I mean, I could see sore hands from packing up all his sold games and legs for having to take them all to the Post Office... but shoulders? :?

Except for why exactly Luc had sore shoulders? I mean, I could see sore hands from packing up all his sold games and legs for having to take them all to the Post Office... but shoulders? :?

The latest Team Pixelboy sales push, which followed the May 31st reminder service e-mails, is pretty much over now. :)

I really don't know what happened: I went to bed a little early last Saturday evening (around 10 PM) and less than an hour later, I woke up with articulation pains in both my shoulders. I had to stay off my feet all day Sunday to give my shoulders a chance to heal. Everything was (mostly) back to normal on Monday, where my shoulders were concerned.

Today, I got a phone call from Toby..... From the hospital..... :|

He had a surgery yesterday

Toby told me he is "feeling ok" today

He will need some time to rest and recovering from his surgery

Toby is supposed to quit hospital next Tuesday

I will not give any details, it's personal afterall

I'm sure Toby will explain it if he want to

Would be kind of appreciated ( I'm sure) if we all cheers him and wish him the best for his recovery

I'm sure he will check that thread, so

Take care Toby, wish you all the best for the next!

See you soon!

Cheers

J-F