IGNORED

Intellivision boxed games

I frequently go to a couple local game stores. All of there nes games are locked in a glass case. If they have atari or colecovision boxed games they are also displayed in a glass cabinet. They have all of there intellivision games thrown into a heap on a table. (opened with manuals sticking out,or with heavier games pilled on top crushing them) Are intellivision games in general less valuble than other classic game systems ? Is there a reason for this or is the game store being neglectful of there merchandise? I know nothing about the intellivision at all. ( I am not trying to start an xbox 360 vs. Ps3 style flame war I am just curious as to why this might be)

Are any of the titles worth less than 10 dollars boxed? As a general rule they seem to lock up stuff more valuble than that. Also its many different titles in the piles.

Yes, the vast majority of them are worth less than $10 each. Some are worth hundreds though.