IGNORED

Lode Runner is on the way! :D

retroillucid

There's no way to turn the music off. But the music only plays for a couple of seconds each time you grab the last gold ingot in a level. It's used more like a sound effect than anything else, just like the C64 version of the game. You're more likely to wake the whole family when you inadvertly stub your toe on the coffee table in the dark!! :grin:

• Like 1

There's no way to turn the music off. But the music only plays for a couple of seconds each time you grab the last gold ingot in a level. It's used more like a sound effect than anything else, just like the C64 version of the game. You're more likely to wake the whole family when you inadvertly stub your toe on the coffee table in the dark!! :grin:

How did you know? I pretty much ruined my pinky toe a few months ago doing that! :)

• 1 month later...

i reserve a copy of load runner in the collectorvision offer is that version i will receive i hope so

I assume you are talking about the cart release otherwise the CIBs have already started going out so you should go to that thread and contact them if you didn't pay yet.

Yes both of those releases above are one in the same with what this thread is talking about. The old one was a long time ago and only like 20 - 30 carts were made back then.

• Like 1

I assume you are talking about the cart release otherwise the CIBs have already started going out so you should go to that thread and contact them if you didn't pay yet.

Yes both of those releases above are one in the same with what this thread is talking about. The old one was a long time ago and only like 20 - 30 carts were made back then.

yes the cart offer