IGNORED

Match 5

Rik

So, I've been given the priviledge of testing out the unreleased brain game Match 5 for William@Elektronite. Pretty fun game, I find it quite addicting, always striving for a higher score.

You didn't think much of the game when you first started testing it, did you?

This is a game that you have to try before you buy.....

The Demo rom should be out in a week or so....

LOL! That's exactly right! A lesson learned...... " NEVER prejudge a game, TRY 1st " You have to play a game for a little while and give it a chance. Anyway yes, i do enjoy this game quite a bit.

Edited by Rik

If you order Match 5 ($70) and DK Arcade ($60) together there is no discount.

There will be bundles that save you money such as ( Match 5 + Minehunter ) , ( D1K + D2K ) , ( D1K + Minehunter) , and ( D2K + Minehunter ).

If all goes according to plan, you should be able to start ordering DK Arcade on Friday April 26th, 2013.

Match 5 sales will begin on May 5th, 2013.

Gee thanks....

Hey man, ya know, I hate to say it, but the truth hurts.

Here is how I look at it......I myself have bought many duplicate games and resold on Ebay.

But the difference is that I never start them out at 180. I generally start nearly all my auctions cheap. And any homebrews I think I start out at 1.00 or less. I let the bidders demand the price. Most if the time I have doubled or tripled my original investment of 50 bucks.

This way, I feel good about making money on homebrews. But im sure there are some people who dont like me selling the way I do.

So Mj, do what you want because you own the game and dont get upset if someone calls you out on it. I know I dont.