IGNORED

APF Imagination Machine for sale on Ebay- can I borrow $1,100? ;)

Blazing Lazers

It is very rare, but for some reason they don't go for a whole lot. IMO $600 tested seems about right with no software. At least it's not completely untested, but $500 seems like the right price for it, maybe more since it has been a while since one was for sale I believe.

Edited by PsychedelicShaman

It is very rare, but for some reason they don't go for a whole lot. IMO $600 tested seems about right with no software. At least it's not completely untested, but $500 seems like the right price for it, maybe more since it has been a while since one was for sale I believe.

Yep. I got a boxed and working one maybe five years ago for around $400. The ones I've seen since have gone for maybe $500-$600. They are uncommon, but they do pop up on various computer collector sites as well as Ebay at least a few times a year.

• 2 years later...

I have the Imagination machine and two of the detachable consoles and am looking at selling them. I have no idea who to ask or where to go to get started! If anyone has any suggestions please Email cantstump22@gmail.com

Depending upon completeness and whether or not it works. you could be looking at as low as $300 or so to more than double that.