IGNORED

Super Game Module second run

opcode

Dragon's Lair, Zaxxon Super Game, the upcoming Buck Rogers Super Game and also the upcoming Mecha-8 can all be played on the Adam without the SGM plugged in.

King's Valley, Thexder, Rollerball and the upcoming TwinBee all require the SGM, whether you are playing them on a ColecoVision console or an ADAM computer.

Will these games work on the adam expansion module 3 or just the stand alone adam?

Will these games work on the adam expansion module 3 or just the stand alone adam?

I believe they work on both types of Adams. Never really tried with the Expansion Module #3, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

EDIT: One thing to know about the Adam stand-alone is that when the SGM is plugged into the expansion port, you'll get a low volume from the SGM's sound chip if using an A/V monitor cable. Sound is fine with regular RF.

I believe they work on both types of Adams. Never really tried with the Expansion Module #3, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

EDIT: One thing to know about the Adam stand-alone is that when the SGM is plugged into the expansion port, you'll get a low volume from the SGM's sound chip if using an A/V monitor cable. Sound is fine with regular RF.

Similar issue experienced when using the Exp. Mod. #1 Atari Adapter with a Stand-Alone ADAM and A/V Monitor Cable. It all boils down to how Coleco modded the CV Delta Board in the Memory Console to tap into the sound output for the DIN Monitor Port. As you state sound thru RF works fine for both of these expansion modules.

This sound issue should not be a problem with modified ColecoVisions from the likes of Yurkie when hooked up to an Expansion Module #3 ADAM.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Doctor Tom,

I`m very interested in your SGM, please let me know how we can work this out.

Thank you in advance

Since you are new I assume that is why you didn't follow his instructions. Move your cursor over his name and a box will pop up. In that box there is a PM member button, push that button and fill out the subject and description and you are all set.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So we have about 75 SGMs so far for the 2nd run. I am going to produce 150 units, so half of the modules still available. I will post here as soon as I start to take orders again. For now I still need to send notification to everyone in my pre-order list. 2nd run also takes care of the SCART compatibility issues.

• Like 1

you are planning on injuring your knee tomorrow?

With what a hammer?

Ha ha

Eduardo. I'm glad to see you back, and hope all is well.

I'm near you geographically if you need any help in shipping or anything.

I'm actually off work for the next two months..due to knee surgery that I am getting tomorrow!