IGNORED

Super Game Module second run

opcode

its the only way to get a sgm

for sure ed hes not the best comunicator but always deliver not in time... but you will have your sgm someday...

luc at team pixelboy will make another run of all the sgm games when ed ship the second run so every sgm buyer will be able to purshase the game for a normal price not 150$ and ++

I just sent payment for 2 Super Game Modules.

Which games are available to use this SGM ?

CollectorVision (www.collectorvision.com)

RollerBall

Team Pixelboy (www.teampixelboy.com)

Dragon's Lair (SGM not required using an ADAM Computer)

Zaxxon Super Game (SGM not required if using an ADAM Computer)

King's Valley

Thexder

Buck Rogers Super Game (SGM not required if using an ADAM Computer)

Mecha8 (not required, but better sound if you have a SGM)

SubRoc Super Game (SGM not required if using an ADAM Computer)

TwinBee

The Goonies

All the above games have been released already and most of them are sold out, but plans call for more to be made when the second run starts shipping. There are other SGM games planned by CollectorVision and Team Pixelboy, but again the hold up will be the release of more SGMs and then of course, there are the planned SGM released by Opcode Games.

its the only way to get a sgm

for sure ed hes not the best comunicator but always deliver not in time... but you will have your sgm someday...

luc at team pixelboy will make another run of all the sgm games when ed ship the second run so every sgm buyer will be able to purshase the game for a normal price not 150$ and ++

"not the best communicator" to say the least...how hard is it to take 5 minutes to write a post/update? Been 2 months since he did promising one a month ago...thinking I may want my PP back...

Opcode has been MIA since November 12th, I think we're due for our monthly "It's coming next month" post from him.

Or maybe he will surprise us all and make it an Opcode Christmas..........awwww, who am I kidding......maybe next year.

I can't believe I'm still waiting for my purchase made on April 16th, 2013.

I received an email from Opcode on July 16th, 2014 to which I immediately replies as instructed. Here's a copy of the E-mail:

Hello,

Thanks for patiently waiting for the 2nd run of the ColecoVision Super Game Module.

This email is to let you know that I have about 20 SGMs left from the first run, and those modules are now available for the 20 first pre-orders in my 2nd run list.

In case you may be interested in receiving your module now, the only thing you need to do is to reply to this email with your current mailing address. If I don't get a reply from you in about a week, your module will be offered to someone else in my list and I will mark your order as "waiting for 2nd run".

In case you have ordered more than one SGM, only a single module will be shipped at this time, so more people can get their modules. Remaining modules will be shipped as part of the 2nd run.

Also please keep in mind that the available modules are NOT compatible with French PAL SCART ColecoVisions, so in case you are planning to use your SGM with such a ColecoVision version, you will need to wait for the 2nd run.

Thanks again for your support and patience.

Eduardo Mello

5 months later and still nothing.

I'm a patient guy.....but DAMN, were rolling up on 2 YEARS now.

How much longer must I / we wait Eduardo? :mad:

Opcode has been MIA since November 12th, I think we're due for our monthly "It's coming next month" post from him.

Or maybe he will surprise us all and make it an Opcode Christmas..........awwww, who am I kidding......maybe next year.

I can't believe I'm still waiting for my purchase made on April 16th, 2013.

I received an email from Opcode on July 16th, 2014 to which I immediately replies as instructed. Here's a copy of the E-mail:

Hello,

Thanks for patiently waiting for the 2nd run of the ColecoVision Super Game Module.

This email is to let you know that I have about 20 SGMs left from the first run, and those modules are now available for the 20 first pre-orders in my 2nd run list.

In case you may be interested in receiving your module now, the only thing you need to do is to reply to this email with your current mailing address. If I don't get a reply from you in about a week, your module will be offered to someone else in my list and I will mark your order as "waiting for 2nd run".

In case you have ordered more than one SGM, only a single module will be shipped at this time, so more people can get their modules. Remaining modules will be shipped as part of the 2nd run.

Also please keep in mind that the available modules are NOT compatible with French PAL SCART ColecoVisions, so in case you are planning to use your SGM with such a ColecoVision version, you will need to wait for the 2nd run.

Thanks again for your support and patience.

Eduardo Mello

5 months later and still nothing.

I'm a patient guy.....but DAMN, were rolling up on 2 YEARS now.

How much longer must I / we wait Eduardo? :mad:

Yeah I got the same letter and confirmation when I replied. Are these modules 100 percent completed? If so why haven't they shipped yet? If not what still needs to be done?

Best wishes for all of you :)

I paid for 3 x SGM modules, Eduardo promised me to sent them to me in november 2014, didn`t received anything so far :( I emailed him this week, but sadly still no reply

Still believe in him and I`m pretty sure he will come back this year, and sent all the pre-orderd SGM 2nd run to us.

Keep faith guys !!

right...... :roll: What's killing me is the lack of respect w/ no communication...

I agree that he could respond faster to his customers, it takes only a few minutes to do, but do not worry he always will show up like he did before ;-)

Every one who paid for will get his SGM sooner or later... Pixelboy would also be glad because the more SGM Opcode releases the more SGM games he will sell ;-)

His product is a real gem and it`s really worth to wait for :thumbsup:

I'm sure it's worth the wait but I really don't see the complication with dropping a short update here in this thread. Just a couple of words to know what the delay is and that's it, we'll continue to wait if necessary.

its not like we have the choice i try to build something to play the sgm game but fail i only manage to play adam game like super zaxxon...

i cant figure out the address decoding some here have this skills but dont want to mess with this since the sgm alredy exist....

or its something else a guy did something wylec or something like that but its mia too..

its not like we have the choice i try to build something to play the sgm game but fail i only manage to play adam game like super zaxxon...

i cant figure out the address decoding some here have this skills but dont want to mess with this since the sgm alredy exist....

or its something else a guy did something wylec or something like that but its mia too..

That was wyleyc. See this page: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/203362-super-game-module-now-available-for-order/page-58

Just a couple of hours ago I started laying out a PCB to make a compatible version. All parts are sourced and readily available. The specs are also readily available. I have a few more connections to think about before routing... then it's waiting about a month for my next PCB batch to be ordered/received, then spend some time doing some CPLD programming (as time permits).

If Eduardo doesn't come through within the next half-year or so (and if I get it working), I'll be able to supply these as fully assembled PCBs (no shell, though, and of course no box/manual) for no more than $36 plus about $9 shipping (pretty much worldwide).

• Like 8