IGNORED

Super Game Module second run

opcode

Just contacted the first 17 buyers in my list. I have the modules ready to ship. 7 more should be ready next week, once the PSGs arrive.

Also liquidating all assets of the old Opcode. Prototype games going to eBay. Printed material for unsold games available for grab in large batches.

PM sent

Is there a list somewhere that people can see where they are on being contacted and getting their modules?

I don't think it is a good idea to post names here. But in the next couple of weeks I will be contacting everybody that placed an order to give an update, so please stay tuned.

• Like 4

Opcode said: "Also liquidating all assets of the old Opcode. Prototype games going to eBay. Printed material for unsold games available for grab in large batches."

Does this mean you are not finishing DKA? That's what it looks like.

He means old supplies of the Opcode games he released in the past. He still has lots of unused boxes and manuals for certain games, and he just wants to get rid of the stuff. This has nothing to do with any upcoming games.

• Like 2

Just contacted the first 17 buyers in my list. I have the modules ready to ship. 7 more should be ready next week, once the PSGs arrive.

Also liquidating all assets of the old Opcode. Prototype games going to eBay. Printed material for unsold games available for grab in large batches.

Is there a possibility we can see some reissues through Luc? Lost my copy of Yie ar & few others during last move.

Is there a possibility we can see some reissues through Luc? Lost my copy of Yie ar & few others during last move.

I'm in talks with him on that very subject. Not sure if he has any boxes/manuals left for Yie Ar Kung-Fu though. I'll ask him the next chance I get.

Not the best

Opcode said: "Also liquidating all assets of the old Opcode. Prototype games going to eBay. Printed material for unsold games available for grab in large batches."

Does this mean you are not finishing DKA? That's what it looks like.

Not the best time to discuss that, but I still have big plans for Opcode, a new Opcode. But I will discuss that once we are done with the 2nd run of the SGM. Need to clean up the mess first.

• Like 5

Not the best

Not the best time to discuss that, but I still have big plans for Opcode, a new Opcode. But I will discuss that once we are done with the 2nd run of the SGM. Need to clean up the mess first.

Great to see you back Eduardo. Can't wait to hear about your upcoming plans.

• Like 1

Good news. The PSGs were shipped yesterday, so we should have 7 more modules this week.

Thanks for keeping us posted, Eduardo. As Pixelboy said, that's all we really want. I even added a note to my payment asking you to check in here to let us know how they're coming along but nobody reads those anyway. :D

Just to be clear, you said a few months ago that you had 20 SGMs from the first run that needed to be shipped. The small run of 24 SGMs that you're preparing, are they part of the first run or the second run?

I will be shipping 24 from the 2nd run list. I am going to contact 7 more pre-orders today, however I am leaving to Brazil on Thursday. So unless you reply by Tuesday, I won't be able to ship your module until about March 25th, that is when I will be back. While I am there, I will email ALL pre-orders to let them know they are in the list.

how many are left on the 2nd run list? just curious to see when to expect a email :)

That is a good question, as my list isn't up-to-date to be honest. As I indicated, I will update everything while I am in Brazil. But I am estimating about 100 pre-orders.

I'm confused. There were 20 first-run "leftovers" before that were ready to go. Are they now considered part of the 24 second-runs shipping?

I did get the email recently saying mine would be shipping, and I remember an email awhile ago saying people who were getting those 20 leftovers would not get multiples if they ordered more than one, correct? I'd bought two and am part of the 20 leftovers. Does my second SGM order get bumped down to the bottom, essentially? I don't really mind, I'm just trying to see how and when they're shipping.

Thanks.

I'm confused. There were 20 first-run "leftovers" before that were ready to go. Are they now considered part of the 24 second-runs shipping?

I did get the email recently saying mine would be shipping, and I remember an email awhile ago saying people who were getting those 20 leftovers would not get multiples if they ordered more than one, correct? I'd bought two and am part of the 20 leftovers. Does my second SGM order get bumped down to the bottom, essentially? I don't really mind, I'm just trying to see how and when they're shipping.

Thanks.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/203362-super-game-module-now-available-for-order/page-76

Post 1877 clearly states all first run SGM's have been shipped and I'm pretty sure the 20 leftovers went to Ebay

Edited by Jordiway

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/203362-super-game-module-now-available-for-order/page-76

Post 1877 clearly states all first run SGM's have been shipped and I'm pretty sure the 20 leftovers went to Ebay

Nope, I never listed anything on eBay, except for 3 clear cases modules. The 24 modules I am shipping now are leftovers from the 1st run.

• Like 2