IGNORED

Super Game Module second run

opcode

If you didn't pay, you are not on the list.

You will be contacted in the following weeks.

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for the update! I prepaid via Paypal for 2 modules in April of 2014 and received an email confirmation from you at that time (Apr 13, 2014) that you received payment. I will wait to be contacted again in the following weeks, thank you. My post in this forum thread was #1867 and #1868. Thank you! :) Neil

I don't think it is a good idea to post names here. But in the next couple of weeks I will be contacting everybody that placed an order to give an update, so please stay tuned.

Hi Ed I sent you a PM back in Feb but it doesn't show you have read it, I just wanted to let you know that my email has changed since I bought my SGM so you may have a old email for me. Can you contact me on my knew email that is in my PM? Can you let me know that you got this message?

Edited by RelliK111

^ Thank you. Done!

It doesn't seem like throwing money at a preorder that has been stated to be closed is a very good idea?

Probably should have waited for Ed to respond if he would take another order? Cuz it seemed pretty obvious he wasn't taking more and was just trying to complete his prior commitments....?

It doesn't seem like throwing money at a preorder that has been stated to be closed is a very good idea?

Probably should have waited for Ed to respond if he would take another order? Cuz it seemed pretty obvious he wasn't taking more and was just trying to complete his prior commitments....?

It doesn't really matter to me if it's a good idea or not. I'm fine sending a guy money that has kept my childhood video game system alive for decades. If it takes another two years to get the SGM, that's ok, too because I've already been waiting 30. If he ends up keeping the money and not sending me anything, I look at it as a "thank you" for all the additional entertainment he's offered in the new games that have been released. And that is exaclty the note I wrote to him. "No pressure, you've already given me my money's worth in other ways."

Edited by TPR
  • Like 1

i know but you never know... if you dont try you will not get one for sure.... and we dont know how many sgm ed will build since he ship the edge connector in china ed dont build the pcb maybe he order more to cover extra order in the future...

for the future order im pretty sure he could sell sgm without box or even just the pcb and people will take it... or best he could release everything to build one like the colecovision keyboard adapter

http://www.nyangau.org/cvkbd/cvkbd.htm

Edited by chart45

It doesn't really matter to me if it's a good idea or not. I'm fine sending a guy money that has kept my childhood video game system alive for decades. If it takes another two years to get the SGM, that's ok, too because I've already been waiting 30. If he ends up keeping the money and not sending me anything, I look at it as a "thank you" for all the additional entertainment he's offered in the new games that have been released. And that is exaclty the note I wrote to him. "No pressure, you've already given me my money's worth in other ways."

I couldn't agree more

Edited by Jordiway
  • Like 1

If you want to send a payment to a closed preorder and figure it may very well be a donation to Ed, more power to you, and very kind of you.

He has done a ton for the Coleco community, and maybe eventually you will get one ;)

If you want to send a payment to a closed preorder and figure it may very well be a donation to Ed, more power to you, and very kind of you.

He has done a ton for the Coleco community, and maybe eventually you will get one ;)

That is exactly my thought on the matter. ;)

Alright brah I got something in development that will blow your mind. I am working on the ColecoVision II which is 100% backward compatible with all ColecoVision games, controllers, peripherals and SGM games. The ColecoVision II will have true arcade quality graphics and sound without flicker.

Pre-orders aren't open yet, but you can Paypal me $500 to reserve your ColecoVision II. There is no timetable for this product's release.

• Like 1

Alright brah I got something in development that will blow your mind. I am working on the ColecoVision II which is 100% backward compatible with all ColecoVision games, controllers, peripherals and SGM games. The ColecoVision II will have true arcade quality graphics and sound without flicker.

Pre-orders aren't open yet, but you can Paypal me $500 to reserve your ColecoVision II. There is no timetable for this product's release.

$700 just sent.. payment + a "thank you" bonus!

• Like 5

I'm looking into bringing back COLECO industries but need a little help. All donations large or small ( preferably LARGE ) are welcomed! You will automatically become part owner of the NEW COLECO Industries with a minimum donation of $1200. Paypal accepted!

I'm looking into bringing back COLECO industries but need a little help. All donations large or small ( preferably LARGE ) are welcomed! You will automatically become part owner of the NEW COLECO Industries with a minimum donation of $1200. Paypal accepted!

In on this. Payment sent + additional $500.

• Like 2