IGNORED

Super Game Module second run

opcode

Had you received tracking info or anything? I got an email on 2/26 saying mine was ready to ship, but nothing since.

Yes. Ed emailed me asking to confirm postage my address. I replied. A couple days later I got an email from USPS saying it was on its way.

2 weeks later it has arrived. I'm in Australia so the postage time frame is normal.

For what its worth I jumped straight in as soon as the second batch was announced, so that put me near the top of the second list. I'm guessing he is just working his way down???

Ok,quick update. I am currently in Brazil, should be back on March 25th. Before I left I had the chance to ship most modules for those who replied me. PSGs arrived on Tuesday afternoon, so I had no time to assemble the remaining modules before I left. With that I still have about 10 modules from people who didn't reply or modules that were missing PSGs. I will ship those once I am back.

For the next couple of weeks I will be contacting those I shipped the modules to, to make sure they got their modules, as well as all people in the 2nd run list. I will post here once I have done so, just to make sure I didn't forget anyone.

Trying to get this out of way ASAP.

• Like 2

Ok,quick update. I am currently in Brazil, should be back on March 25th. Before I left I had the chance to ship most modules for those who replied me. PSGs arrived on Tuesday afternoon, so I had no time to assemble the remaining modules before I left. With that I still have about 10 modules from people who didn't reply or modules that were missing PSGs. I will ship those once I am back.

For the next couple of weeks I will be contacting those I shipped the modules to, to make sure they got their modules, as well as all people in the 2nd run list. I will post here once I have done so, just to make sure I didn't forget anyone.

Your e-mail inbox is full, Eduardo. I just tried to send you an e-mail and it bounced back to me.

Well, I did reply... so hopefully I see a tracking email soon!

Ed

I have been trying through emails, PMs and every way I can think of (smoke signals coming soon :P) to let you know my email has changed since I made the payment over a year ago. Can you please let me know if your getting any of these messages? Thanks

Edited by RelliK111

Your inbox is full, so if we try to reply to you, the email bounces. Why not check your private messages here at the forum?

Second run update:

- 24 SGMs will ship by March 6th. Waiting for PSGs

- Remaining modules will ship in two months. I am contacting edge connector manufacturer about the special order. Connectors will be shipped directly to factory in China. I am using current rev to speed up manufacturing. PAL SCART will be dealt after that.

Hello,

Should I worry as I was part of the 2nd run for a SGM Secam (French) version? (paid somewhere in march 2014)

As of today I was not contacted to check my postal address -->

Edited by neo*fan

Hello,

Should I worry as I was part of the 2nd run for a SGM Secam (French) version? (paid somewhere in march 2014)

Don't expect to have your SGM soon ( hoping you will have it one day...). Opcode said that the French Secam version will come in last position...

As far i know even the ones that had pre-ordered the First Run version in 2012 (3 years ago...) did not received their french SGM Secam.

Hello,

No worries. I just want to speed up things. Most of the pre-orders for the non SCART version, so no need to make everybody wait for something they don't need.

Ed

I have been trying through emails, PMs and every way I can think of (smoke signals coming soon :P) to let you know my email has changed since I made the payment over a year ago. Can you please let me know if your getting any of these messages? Thanks

Just replied your PM. :)

So if I understand correct Ed, you have not yet contacted everyone in the 2nd run right now to confirm shipping status? You are still in the process? I have not heard anything from you right now so wanted to be sure. Thanks! :)

And finally...

I updating the pre-order list right now. In the meantime, I would like to introduce you guys someone who will hopefully help me in the future with all things Opcode related. GrazyGamer has been a gamer since the 90s, and a few years ago she turned her hobby into a profitable business. In addition to selling refurbished consoles, creating repro boxes and labels for old system, she is now about to enter the custom console scene, as well as preparing to produce a new Youtube channel about retro gaming. She also happens to be my fiance, and is currently helping to me to get out of mess I got into the past couple of years.

In fact we have many big plans, but for now we are concentrating on fixing the SGM 2nd run mess...

• Like 9