IGNORED

Super Game Module second run

opcode

Hang on to his and don't ship this to Bradley since he died in a car accident . Since he paid I think the right thing to do would be to ship it to one of his family members . I think his nephew got all of his game collection . I wonder if anyone on here knows a way to contact any of them .

A quick Google search on the name turned up this article with a website which may have a contact for the family: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/heralddemocrat/obituary.aspx?pid=164570574

And there seems to still be an active Facebook page which may be monitored by a family member: https://www.facebook.com/brad.prillwitz?fref=ts

Edited by TPR

Hang on to his and don't ship this to Bradley since he died in a car accident . Since he paid I think the right thing to do would be to ship it to one of his family members . I think his nephew got all of his game collection . I wonder if anyone on here knows a way to contact any of them .

I had no idea. Really sad news. Yes, I will try to contact someone in his family.

Ok, time for an update:

Things have been moving slowly but surely. I am ordering the connectors next months, so the modules will come from the factory in June/July as promised. And once Grazy has moved to the US, we plan to put Opcode Games back on track.

I am about to start contacting preorders for the last dozen modules I have.

• Like 3

Really sad news :(

UPDATE: Two quick things:

- opcodegames.com is offline. Don't worry, I am not going anywhere, it is just temporary. My current webhost forced me to change plan, and I have decided to take the opportunity to transfer my domain to the same host, easier to manage. opcodegames.com should be back online in a few days.

- For those who still want to pre-order the SGM, I will be placing an order for the modules later this month, so take the chance and place your order. Not sure when a 3rd run will happen, if ever.

- opcodegames.com is offline. Don't worry, I am not going anywhere.

Not sure when a 3rd run will happen, if ever.

But you will still make a fixed SGM version for our French CBS later this year, no ?

:ponder:

- opcodegames.com is offline. Don't worry, I am not going anywhere, it is just temporary. My current webhost forced me to change plan, and I have decided to take the opportunity to transfer my domain to the same host, easier to manage. opcodegames.com should be back online in a few days.

- For those who still want to pre-order the SGM, I will be placing an order for the modules later this month, so take the chance and place your order. Not sure when a 3rd run will happen, if ever.

When you say you will be "placing an order for the modules later this month", does that include the plastic casings, electronics, boxes, styrofoam inserts, manuals and casing labels? If you're only talking about the electronics, how many cardboard boxes, plastic casings and casing labels do you have in stock at the moment?

I'm asking these questions because if a 3rd run is unlikely to happen, then perhaps someone could organize a small group purchase so that we can get more SGMs manufactured than what is needed to cover the immediate demand. This would help to cover future demand within the next few years without having to go through the trouble of a 3rd run.

I would gladly do it but my financial resources are already commited to my Team Pixelboy projects, so someone else would have to step in. I'm thinking Good Deal Games could stock up on SGMs, for one thing. Someone should contact Michael about this...

• Like 1