IGNORED

Super Game Module second run

opcode

Ok so I just figured out that I "only" have to send those 105 bucks to the adress mentioned and get on the list?

With no replies from anybody I feel a bit "unsure" about this action though.

I mean it's 105$ sent to "somewhereelse".

Anyway, I want this thing. So is it "safe safe"?

Oh, and congrats to you Eduardo!

Edited by ColecoNoob

I just checked this thread again and I can see why my pm from several days ago hasn't been answered...

CONGRATULATIONS!

l just got hitched this summer and have found that my time for, well, pretty much anything has nearly completely gone out the window. :lol:

Anyway, to make sure my tally is counted, I'm doubling up here as well as the pm as a reminder that I want one of the 63 (now who knows how many) remaining SGMs.

All you can do is send payment for 1 and get on the list like the rest of us.

With a 1 man operation all you can do is hope he comes thru with them....it's up to you to put your trust in him.

If you don't pay for 1 though you can be fairly certain you will never have 1 at this point.

Not much more anyone here can say and probably why nobody has bothered to respond to you....the 30+ pages of this thread kind of speak for themselves and are what you have to make your decision by....

I can say Eduardo has always come thru in the past....

• Like 1

Exactly what Stupus said.

Read the previous posts for details on making payment to insure that you get a SGM eventually seeing as Eduardo stated recently that there are only 63 still available from this upcoming second run of roughly 200.

If you wait until you hear word that they have begun shipping, it will probably be too late to get one as it's not something that Eduardo is going to be keeping extra stock of for future orders and there is no plan right now to make a third run... although the possibility of making more to sell loose (without the box and packaging) has been mentioned.

This is the way things are done in the CV community, so you have to show a little faith and if you're not willing to, then there is no chance at ever acquiring a SGM... unless one shows up for sale somewhere and then expect to pay dearly for it.

• Like 2

UPDATE: I am back to the US. Tomorrow I will start sending confirmations. Also need to check how many pre-orders we got so far and how many modules are still available.

UPDATE2: Ok, I have an updated list. About 150 pre-orders, so still 50 modules available. I will start sending confirmations in a minute.

• Like 6

I was on original list...still awaiting confirmation...will still wait patiently (for now) :twisted:

Would like to see updated list though as to when I'm at on it...

Same here. I wasn't on the "original list", but I paid for two SGMs and never received any kind of e-mail afterwards concerning that pre-order.