IGNORED

Super Game Module second run

opcode

I'll like to see newcomers to the scene who are doing new stuff for the community .... but hey! it has to be something that are not still being made!

Yes!!! I would love to see someone make a new power brick for the Colecovision. I know there some attempts at this, but they gave up. At least mine need new wires and maybe plug, the brick appears to work fine. Still powers the Colecovision when the wires are in specific formation. The red LED certainly helps with troubleshoot. I love that red LED. Thankfully it isn't the ultra bright blue LED. Thank you thank you THANK YOU opcode for not using ultra eye-piercing bright blue LED :lust: . Ok, I'm straying off course, sorry.

• Like 2

Yes!!! I would love to see someone make a new power brick for the Colecovision. I know there some attempts at this, but they gave up. At least mine need new wires and maybe plug, the brick appears to work fine. Still powers the Colecovision when the wires are in specific formation.

Personally, I'd rather have a replacement motherboard with modern parts that only requires a generic power supply I can buy in any electronics shop. The original motherboard is old, finicky and there's no way to predict how each individual motherboard will cope with a "homebrew" power supply.

Also, a homebrew power brick is by definition not government-tested, so to speak, so even if the creator of the brick is super-careful in his design and manufacturing, such homebrew power supplies should always be considered as "use at your own risk". I love Rey's ADAM power supply, but I always keep an eye on it when it's turned on, and I unplug it from the wall socket when I don't use it.

• Like 1

Personally, I'd rather have a replacement motherboard with modern parts that only requires a generic power supply I can buy in any electronics shop. The original motherboard is old, finicky and there's no way to predict how each individual motherboard will cope with a "homebrew" power supply.

Also, a homebrew power brick is by definition not government-tested, so to speak, so even if the creator of the brick is super-careful in his design and manufacturing, such homebrew power supplies should always be considered as "use at your own risk". I love Rey's ADAM power supply, but I always keep an eye on it when it's turned on, and I unplug it from the wall socket when I don't use it.

This is an homebrew power supply for colecovision. :)

HPGmKIII.jpg

• Like 2

Got my email, bit i have a question... This version of Super Game Module works with my French Scart Colecovision?

If not, what we have to do the french scart users?

Sorry for my english! :P

nope its not working... if i remember right it will be at the same time as the 3 run since it need a new pcb or hope for the sgm2.0 to be full compatible... but it will require 2 pcb version too

We have been through a lot of stuff, you know, making games, replying about 20 emails/day, last few days I had about 200 emails to make a spreadsheet, making some arts, schedules, lists, boxes, etc, its not easy.. so don't you worry, we have another confirmation to make and its happen still this weekend. Everything is on our schedule.

• Like 4

We have been through a lot of stuff, you know, making games, replying about 20 emails/day, last few days I had about 200 emails to make a spreadsheet, ...

I know how that is. Before the end of this month, I'll be processing a lot of orders for Team Pixelboy games. I'm done with glueing boxes, but I still have a lot of carts to assemble. :)

• Like 8

We have been through a lot of stuff, you know, making games, replying about 20 emails/day, last few days I had about 200 emails to make a spreadsheet, making some arts, schedules, lists, boxes, etc, its not easy.. so don't you worry, we have another confirmation to make and its happen still this weekend. Everything is on our schedule.

Grazi what about the game pre-orders? Any news on that? I know news was to be coming "soon" but any idea as to when? I want to make sure there are no issues with getting you paid with whatever this new option is; I don't want to lose the games I had already paid for (and was refunded).

Thanks!

Edited by TMOSteel
  • Like 1

Grazi what about the game pre-orders? Any news on that? I know news was to be coming "soon" but any idea as to when? I want to make sure there are no issues with getting you paid with whatever this new option is; I don't want to lose the games I had already paid for (and was refunded).

Thanks!

Don't worry, the pre-orders are safe and sound. We are working on this (it involves third-parties, that's why it is taking a little longer). I hope to get you good news next couple of weeks. ;)

• Like 1