IGNORED

Super Game Module second run

opcode

My job got in the way this week, I wish I could have shipped a lot more modules. Hopefully I will have shipped at least half of all modules by the end of next week, with all modules shipped by the end of March.

• Like 4

Hmm...still haven't received a shipping mail which is a bit confusing as others who ordered later than me posted that they've get mail and SGM...

Not sure I get what your saying.

I see 2 people besides myself who took the time to say we got our sgm's...

I ordered mine just short of 3 years ago.

Kneehighspy ordered Sept of 2013 and lawdawg bought another members preorder from Dec 2014.

You ordered in sept 2015 and were probably 1 of the last orders before Eduardo stopped orders.

Eduardo just said he planned to have all orders shipped by end of march....I think you should be happy with your short wait?

• Like 4

Sorry, my bad. Didn't mean to offend anyone. I'll keep waiting patiently ;)

I got in the 2nd shipment at the end when they had like 10-20 left. I'm in the same boat as you,very excited its understandable that the folks who were before us get theirs mailed first. No mater what we get a quality product so its worth the wait. :thumbsup: