IGNORED

Super Game Module second run

opcode

Sorry to be late with my response. I received my SGM on 4/15/16. The packaging is excellent and the manual too, it took me back to when I first got my Colecovision. Unfortunately I don't have any games to play on it yet. I plan on getting the new games Opcode Games will be putting out. Great job Eduardo. Keep up the good work!

Guys, we have about a dozen people in our pre-order list that we didn't receive modules because they never replied to our emails. And we sent several. Grazi sent emails to groups of pre-orders, twice. Then I tried to contact people that didn't reply individually, again twice. So in case you didn't get your module it is because you didn't reply confirming your mailing address. Please check your spam box or try to add info@opcodegames.com to your contact list.

A few people are sending us emails but when we try to reply, our email is not delivered. wade1169 is one such person. wade1169, if you are reading this, we are getting your emails, but it looks like your are not getting ours. Please contact me here.

Well, i really hope thats not my case... I'm still waiting ... Regards...

Your SGM is with me. I am currently in Brazil but I was hoping you would be attending the 38th Canal 3 gathering, so I could deliver your module in person. Since you didn't attend, your module will be in the mail tomorrow. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Anything new concerning the SGM replacement sticker?

We found a printer in Brazil that seems very promising, specially concerning quality. However we are still waiting for a final sample. But the good news is that we are getting closer in terms of understanding exactly what Coleco did with their original nameplates. So please stay tuned but don't worry, I know the nameplate is long overdue, and we are working hard to have that final piece of the puzzle produced at the same level of quality as the rest of the SGM package.

• Like 1

We found a printer in Brazil that seems very promising, specially concerning quality. However we are still waiting for a final sample. But the good news is that we are getting closer in terms of understanding exactly what Coleco did with their original nameplates. So please stay tuned but don't worry, I know the nameplate is long overdue, and we are working hard to have that final piece of the puzzle produced at the same level of quality as the rest of the SGM package.

SWEEEEEEET!!!!!! I cant wait to complete my beloved SGM.

Another quick update: we finally got address confirmation for 6 orders from 2nd run and 2 orders from 1st run. We will ship those soon. With that, only about half dozen orders haven't confirmed address yet, but we will keep trying to contact those.

We are on the verge of a 3rd run and we want to produce an even better product, so we would appreciate any feedback and suggestions for improvements you might offer regarding the Super Game Module . Of course the nameplate is our top priority right now, but I guess there is always something else we can improve.

We are on the verge of a 3rd run and we want to produce an even better product, so we would appreciate any feedback and suggestions for improvements you might offer regarding the Super Game Module . Of course the nameplate is our top priority right now, but I guess there is always something else we can improve.

Are you still accepting pre-orders for the third run?

Still awaiting email confirmation. Grady has my current address.

I assume you are S.B., correct? If so, yes, your module will be shipping this week.

Are you still accepting pre-orders for the third run?

Oh yes, we are. :)

Another quick update: we finally got address confirmation for 6 orders from 2nd run and 2 orders from 1st run. We will ship those soon. With that, only about half dozen orders haven't confirmed address yet, but we will keep trying to contact those.

Not waiting 2 or 3 years for a start :D already paid through AA store so I sure hope I don't have to wait as long as the others who went for the first 2 runs.

Not waiting 2 or 3 years for a start :D already paid through AA store so I sure hope I don't have to wait as long as the others who went for the first 2 runs.

Actually the 1st run shipped just a couple of months after we started the pre-order.

• Like 1