IGNORED

Super Game Module second run

opcode

Update: I have some good news. I finally put the preorder list together, and here is what I found:

73 preorders in 2013

50 preorders in 2014

1 preorder in 2015

Since I am already shipping 20+ modules now, that leaves me with about 100 modules to take care of. Not too bad. So let's get those manufactured ASAP.

But first things first: I will be contacting everybody again to confirm orders.

O.K. Eduardo, I am one of the pre-orders made in 2014

I ordered right away, and got the first run.

I had seen its potential in the Donkey Kong Arcade demo clip years ago that showed the game actually running on a ColecoVision with more ram. So when I saw it was to be a product I bought it quickly.

I love the idea of expansion hardware, and not having to pay for the hardware over and over like ram or sound chips in every cart.

The Super Game Module probably would have been an item back in the day if history was different and consoles were continued to be supported.

The actual product, its finish, packaging, and instructions are all made so well you won't believe it didn't come off the store shelf in 1984!

It's really that good. I would have bought it for twice the price (but not what they or the translucent ones went for on ebay).

Update: I have some good news. I finally put the preorder list together, and here is what I found:

73 preorders in 2013

50 preorders in 2014

1 preorder in 2015

Since I am already shipping 20+ modules now, that leaves me with about 100 modules to take care of. Not too bad. So let's get those manufactured ASAP.

But first things first: I will be contacting everybody again to confirm orders.

Would you please let us know here once you've contacted everybody?

opcode,

i see my name on the list as BoysNextDoor, i want to make sure you have my real name and new address. i am gonna trry to pm you here, last time i tried it kept giving me erros. if doesnt work i will post here.

thanks.

If I knew peoples real names were going to be published online in a forum, I would have also used a virtual online screen name like you did.

Edited by HDTV1080P

Ok, as promised here is the full list for the 2nd run (people who have already received their SGMs aren't included). Please let me know if you have paid and do not see your name here:

Bradley Prillwitz

Hang on to his and don't ship this to Bradley since he died in a car accident . Since he paid I think the right thing to do would be to ship it to one of his family members . I think his nephew got all of his game collection . I wonder if anyone on here knows a way to contact any of them .

• Like 1