IGNORED

Super Game Module second run

opcode

^ If you read it more carefully, that's not what it says. It says he had email interest from a thousand people, but he also posted the complete list of all the people who have pre-ordered. I only pre-ordered about a month or so ago, and I'm on the list. He says that pre-order is still open for the 2nd run so it's up to you if you want to take the gamble, send him the money, and hope you get on the 2nd run pre-order, or if you don't there's always a chance you might never get one.

EDIT: Here's the post I am talking about. If I'm reading the info from Eduardo correctly, you can still get it on this pre-order if you act fast because he's going to be ordering those parts very soon.

Update: I have some good news. I finally put the preorder list together, and here is what I found:
73 preorders in 2013
50 preorders in 2014
1 preorder in 2015

Since I am already shipping 20+ modules now, that leaves me with about 100 modules to take care of. Not too bad. So let's get those manufactured ASAP.

But first things first: I will be contacting everybody again to confirm orders.

^ If you read it more carefully, that's not what it says. It says he had email interest from a thousand people, but he also posted the complete list of all the people who have pre-ordered. I only pre-ordered about a month or so ago, and I'm on the list. He says that pre-order is still open for the 2nd run so it's up to you if you want to take the gamble, send him the money, and hope you get on the 2nd run pre-order, or if you don't there's always a chance you might never get one.

EDIT: Here's the post I am talking about. If I'm reading the info from Eduardo correctly, you can still get it on this pre-order if you act fast because he's going to be ordering those parts very soon.

Well thank you then for helping out someone quite clueless :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I paid for 2 SGM's about a month ago but have not received a confirmation email or message. I understand that they won't be ready until July but am worried about the lack of confirmation.

Anyone else have this problem?

Yeah, u probably won't either...I never did and I ordered mine last year and not 1 email nor PM for anything

His info from the past couple months seems pretty straight forward to me. Everyone who has preordered and paid is on the list he recently posted.

Only about 20 of those people were currently being contacted and being sent modules he put together from what was left from the first run.

The rest are supposed to be shipping in june/july. If your not on that list that would be my only concern to maybe contact him unless you tried to order since he posted it.

I am not going to hold my breath for that june/july deadline seeing how things have gone the last couple years. But seeing Ed at least post and some of those first 20 people confirm getting their units is a start.

Also from what I can make out it looks like the list he posted is roughly in the order of how the pre orders came in....

• 2 weeks later...

I paid for 2 SGM's about a month ago but have not received a confirmation email or message. I understand that they won't be ready until July but am worried about the lack of confirmation.

Anyone else have this problem?

Yes I order one as well. Got nothing. All I got was that he got the money. A confirmation from him would be nice.

Yes I order one as well. Got nothing. All I got was that he got the money. A confirmation from him would be nice.

I received a PM from Eduardo a few months ago when I requested confirmation that I had ordered and paid for 2 SGMs (I am also included on the list he posted in this thread for those who had ordered and paid for the 2nd run). Maybe it's a bit "hit and miss" as to whether or not he will respond to emails and PMs at any given time, but I can confirm that he did respond to my message and confirmed my order (which hasn't yet been shipped because it is part of the 2nd run of SGMs). I hope my account of the communication I received provides a little reassurance to anyone concerned in similar circumstances.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: Just contacted factory in China to place order for 200 SGMs. That should be enough for current pre-orders and future orders. This is the final run I will offer with existing printed material, and I am not sure when or if I will be able to offer another run after that.

I will keep you guys posted as soon as I get a reply. It is close now...

• Like 5

Please add me to the list for one of the new SGMs.

Did you follow the pre-order instructions on the first post of this thread to make payment? I don't think you'll be added to the list until you do.

So, its July...my name was on that list...no contact nor SGM... :?

Did you not see that he posted an update LAST NIGHT? It was four posts above yours.

UPDATE: Just contacted factory in China to place order for 200 SGMs. That should be enough for current pre-orders and future orders. This is the final run I will offer with existing printed material, and I am not sure when or if I will be able to offer another run after that.

I will keep you guys posted as soon as I get a reply. It is close now...

^ Sorry, it just kind of annoys me that people are giving Eduardo so much crap when he's actually been doing a pretty good job lately IMO of keeping people updated. I'm coming in late to this whole thing and while I totally understand there's been a lot of delays on this project, I also don't see many other people here attempting to do the kinds of things he's doing either. I'm sure he has a full time job and a personal life on top of this, too, doesn't he?

Understandable but if u wanna compare sob stories: I'm disabled yet take care of a family of three disabled people 7/365 ( seriously) and also my mom and gram who are blind and disabled all the while maintaining high seller standards on Amazon and eBay as well as top trader every month running for OVER three and a half years on gametz with 100% feedback! Now that's commitment my friend. ;)

Edited by FibroFreak78

I'm also not here to knock heads w/ ya, just saying that I think the lack of communication (here and individually, like not even recognizing payments received) was "eh" in my book. As well, I think he took in well too many orders if he does have a full time job and personal life he'd rather have to deal with. That's all. Otherwise u gotta sacrifice a lot in sales to make ur customers happy. That's all.

I think the lack of communication (here and individually, like not even recognizing payments received) was "eh" in my book.

This is you, right?

Ok, as promised here is the full list for the 2nd run (people who have already received their SGMs aren't included). Please let me know if you have paid and do not see your name here:

FibroFreaks Retro Gaming

Seems to me he communicated just fine that your payment was received.

Look, I get it. People are upset this is taking so long. But that's still no excuse to not read the information that was posted and then complain about it like it doesn't exist. If you missed that post, how is that Eduardo's fault? I also get that you have your sob stories, I have mine. We all have them. It's not a competition. But I'm also taking the time to read the thread and the information before I respond to something, and I'm even reading it for you and trying to help you out to locate the information you missed. You're welcome.

Look, I get it. People are upset this is taking so long. But that's still no excuse to not read the information that was posted and then complain about it like it doesn't exist. I also get that you have your sob stories, I have mine. We all have them. It's not a competition. But I'm also taking the time to read the thread and the information before I respond to something, and I'm even reading it for you and trying to help you out to locate the information you missed. You're welcome.

Dude, you are not going to get your SGM any faster by being Eduardo's self proclaimed HR department :)

Seriously though, Fibro wasn't even being that rude, your initial response to her making an honest mistake however...was rude :(

Dude, you are not going to get your SGM any faster by being Eduardo's self proclaimed HR department :)

Seriously though, Fibro wasn't even being that rude, your initial response to her making an honest mistake however...was rude :(

He may change his opinions on it once he has waited 2 1/2 years for his :) hehe

However I do agree I am happy with Eduardos communication as of late and I am hopeful to see the culmination of this project this year :D

I wasn't being rude I was being brash. There's a huge difference. I'm not trying to be anyone's self-proclaimed HR department but I am getting pretty annoyed watching people give Eduardo crap for things he's actually doing, like posting updates about the SGM status. Like I said, I get that a lot of people are frustrated by the length of time this is taking. But I'm also trying to look at things from a different angle. Without any of the homebrewers this system would be as dead as it was in 1984. I'm only cutting them some slack because I appreciate what they do no matter how long it takes. And if the way I go about saying it rubs people the wrong way, I'm not going to apologize for it, it's just who I am. But my heart is in the right place, trust me.