IGNORED

Super Game Module second run

opcode

He may change his opinions on it once he has waited 2 1/2 years for his :) hehe

I've picked one up on the AA marketplace just a few weeks after I got back into collecting. And that SGM along with several others I've seen listed there and on eBay were available to everyone in this thread as well. Instead of paying the price of time I paid the price of money. My choice.

Ty Crazy Climber!! And my last comment is this just for clarification. Yes, I was eventually contacted on here seeing my name posted that payment was received...over SIX MONTHS after I paid. I am not bashing Eduardo. Was just stating my opinion of the situation but glad u clarified things for me. Good day

Yes, I was eventually contacted on here seeing my name posted that payment was received...over SIX MONTHS after I paid. I am not bashing Eduardo. Was just stating my opinion of the situation

So Eduardo confirmed your payment six months after you paid and you waited three months to complain about it. Congratulations, you both suck at communication! :P

I wasn't being rude I was being brash. There's a huge difference. I'm not trying to be anyone's self-proclaimed HR department but I am getting pretty annoyed watching people give Eduardo crap for things he's actually doing, like posting updates about the SGM status. Like I said, I get that a lot of people are frustrated by the length of time this is taking. But I'm also trying to look at things from a different angle. Without any of the homebrewers this system would be as dead as it was in 1984. I'm only cutting them some slack because I appreciate what they do no matter how long it takes. And if the way I go about saying it rubs people the wrong way, I'm not going to apologize for it, it's just who I am. But my heart is in the right place, trust me.

Oh my bad man, I didn't know it "annoyed" you, by all means speak your mind..but in fairness can I also disclose what annoys me...?

New members that think they are hot shit because they latch on to someones nutsack and jump down the throat of anyone that has any resistance what so ever to what the said "nutsack" is doing. I can spell this out for you..

YOU = new member that latches on nutsack

Eduardo = the nutsack

Fibro = resistance (in your opinion)

Now, there can be good things on nutsacks like soothing lotions or massages but there can also be bad things like crabs and warts. Be a good thing man, don't be a genital wart...be a soothing lotion with lavender scent :) I like to think of myself as a nice warming lotion on the classic game communities nutsack, ahhhh...now isn't that better than being an STD? ;)

My point! - She was just asking (with eduardo's past behavior) a JUSTIFIED question due to a simple mistake of not seeing the posted list and YOU were the rude one, that is annoying. Thats not what a scented lotion does man, thats the behavoir of crabs, nobody likes crabs on their sack...I'm sure the said nutsack himeself would prefer you be more polite with his customers since you have taken it upon yourself to answer his questions.

I also wouldn't worry about having to be some hero that is saving the Coleco homebrew community. If anything they have too many homebrews now, it's become impossible for casual collectors to keep up on even half the releases coming out, don't worry man, they will be fine without you "cutting them some slack" lol

• Like 5

Lmao. Pot calling the kettle black love. I've BEEN bitching about these sgm since then..didn't wait 3 months. Re read all posts. Who's not reading all posts now? U said urself u came into this topic late, so best stay up to date (as I will) or stay out of it.

Oh, trust me, I saw the comments you made and I also see that Eduardo responded to you directly. I'm sorry you didn't get the humor in the last comment that I posted. I was merely making fun of you because the entire exchange is completely ridiculous given the fact that not only did Eduardo communicate with you that your payment was received but continued to respond to your questions in this thread. He has more patience than I do, though. I would have just refunded your money and told you to stick it. ;)

YOU = new member that latches on nutsack

Eduardo = the nutsack

Fibro = resistance (in your opinion)

I'm so happy this conversation has devolved into intelligent and mature discussion.

Signed,

The "nutsack latcher"

• Like 1

UPDATE: Just contacted factory in China to place order for 200 SGMs. That should be enough for current pre-orders and future orders. This is the final run I will offer with existing printed material, and I am not sure when or if I will be able to offer another run after that.

I will keep you guys posted as soon as I get a reply. It is close now...

Thanks for the update Eduardo!

Now, there can be good things on nutsacks like soothing lotions or massages but there can also be bad things like crabs and warts. Be a good thing man, don't be a genital wart...be a soothing lotion with lavender scent :) I like to think of myself as a nice warming lotion on the classic game communities nutsack, ahhhh...now isn't that better than being an STD? ;)

I also wouldn't worry about having to be some hero that is saving the Coleco homebrew community. If anything they have too many homebrews now, it's become impossible for casual collectors to keep up on even half the releases coming out, don't worry man, they will be fine without you "cutting them some slack" lol

Hahaha :rolling:

CrazyClimber, do I smell the premise for another new Colecovision homebrew game in this colorful summary above?

• Like 1

i need that new add on ! count me in :D

didnt know until yesterday that fans would still do games for that wonderfull console

First order confirmed for the awesome new Colecovision homebrew.....

The Nutsack Latcher!

post-26050-0-76341300-1436365165_thumb.jpg

1. escarioth

2. Hyperboy

:D

Edited by stupus
  • Like 1

I'll take number 2 [emoji51]

Sent from my finger.

Excellent! 2 preorders, we have reached our minimum order goal, so production will now begin!

You can go ahead and send your $75 payments now to guarantee your copy of the game.

However be aware the game is being programmed using the 'infinite monkey theorem process' so please be patient for your copy to arrive and do not hassle us during the process.

For those not familiar with this process, it is based on putting a monkey in front of a keyboard and he hits keys randomly until eventually thru the rules of odds he makes an exact copy of something like the works of William Shakespeare or the bible...etc.

Now the code for this game is much much shorter than those, so I don't think it will be a big delay really getting the game out to you.

But also keep in mind my monkey does have a full time job, as well as a family of 4 and quite the active social life.....he is a bit of a drinker as well.

But anyway, be sure to reserve your copy and pay now. Remember if you don't you will NEVER have a complete colecovision collection and you will eternally have no one to blame but yourself!

Thanks! :)

Also please note: the first 5 orders may include a limited plush nutsack.

• Like 1

Excellent! 2 preorders, we have reached our minimum order goal, so production will now begin!

You can go ahead and send your $75 payments now to guarantee your copy of the game.

However be aware the game is being programmed using the 'infinite monkey theorem process' so please be patient for your copy to arrive and do not hassle us during the process.

For those not familiar with this process, it is based on putting a monkey in front of a keyboard and he hits keys randomly until eventually thru the rules of odds he makes an exact copy of something like the works of William Shakespeare or the bible...etc.

Now the code for this game is much much shorter than those, so I don't think it will be a big delay really getting the game out to you.

But also keep in mind my monkey does have a full time job, as well as a family of 4 and quite the active social life.....he is a bit of a drinker as well.

But anyway, be sure to reserve your copy and pay now. Remember if you don't you will NEVER have a complete colecovision collection and you will eternally have no one to blame but yourself!

Thanks! :)

Also please note: the first 5 orders may include a limited plush nutsack.

Wow, I thought my avatar was pretty obscure...but the secret is out: Monkey + Keyboard + looooots of time = ????(maybe an Odyssey2 game with more than one life :D )

@Eduardo, you just got cash!

Ooohhhh, can I order one for each testicle? If so put me down for three ;)

Sorry Eddie Torrence, there is a limit of 1 preorder per nutsack....now if you have multiple nutsacks, then you are all set for some reselling of multiple copies.

Can a get a "soothing lotion" with mine as well... preferrably lavender scented.

Anything for you Jim!

Heck, I just jumped in the car and am driving over to your house right now to hand deliver you a fresh quart of soothing lavender nutsack balm!

• Like 1

Oh Jim, your so coy.

I think we both know how last night went down after my trip to your house. ;)

:sigh:

Oh snap!! And here I was thinking that was the wifey that finally came to bed... that'll teach me to nor turn on the lights. BTW, no wonder I didn't last very long!!! :lust: Edited by NIAD
  • Like 1