IGNORED

Super Game Module second run

opcode

Ok the week is over, any news Eduardo ?

Eduardo is a computer programmer, so any estimate he makes must be multiplied by two, plus 40% to get the real target date. Computer programmers always underestimate their projects. :P

I'm a computer programmer too, by the way, so the same rule applies to me. ;)

• Like 2

Eduardo is a computer programmer, so any estimate he makes must be multiplied by two, plus 40% to get the real target date. Computer programmers always underestimate their projects. :P

This rule applies to really Novice computer programmer ... I mean mainly on a software project where you don't depend on the work of somebody else... if a third parties are involved it can be more complex to estimate indeed.

The problem is more when you estimate that you need 45 days for a project, and your boss says , you have only 20....

So to workaround that problem , what i do , is , it estimate how much i need to complete the project , i multiply by 4 , and say the estimation to my boss... my boss divide by 2.... then i have all my time to complete my project and polish it! It works very well. ;)

Edwardo is the best Colecovision programmer in history!! Arcade perfect conversions of Space Invaders and Pac Man on the Colecovision? Yes, yes, yes !!

Sadly, the OpCode website is severely out of date. Looking forward to Edwardo's newest stuff. I have all his available games thus far.

Can my name be added to the list and an update be given please?

The order info is on the first post of this thread:

How to order: Please send Paypal payment to eduardo [at] opcodegames.com. You will receive a confirmation email. Please allow 48 hours for the confirmation email (contact me if you don't receive the email by then).

PLEASE DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THE P.O. BOX INDICATED IN POST #2, AS IT NO LONGER EXIST.

Price: $90US including shipping for orders within continental US. $95US to Canada. $105US International (sorry, USPS greatly raised international rates recently).

Eduardo will not post the list of names getting a sgm in the forum because people have complained about their names being published.

So try to be good little boys and wait. He is just one guy doing a hobby and you get what you get. He is by no means an enterprise or large company.

This may be frustrating because Americans want everything "now" but this is what you get.

• Like 1

Eduardo will not post the list of names getting a sgm in the forum because people have complained about their names being published.

So try to be good little boys and wait. He is just one guy doing a hobby and you get what you get. He is by no means an enterprise or large company.

This may be frustrating because Americans want everything "now" but this is what you get.

That is a completely unfair statement! Canadians want everything "now" too! ;)

• Like 1

Thank you Eduardo's attorney. :ahoy:

Edited by rga321
  • Like 1

Ok girls and boys, let's calm down, I am back. I didn't post before because 1) I didn't want to post until things were set in stone, after so many delays 2) I was getting ready for my naturalization interview, which happened yesterday.

So now that I am an oath ceremony away from becoming an American, let me get to the point: I have some good news, and some not so great news, though it is far from being bad either. I will give all the details tonight, once I get home. But long story short, the second run is happening and we will get 200 modules, more than the current number of pre orders.

• Like 9