IGNORED

the 'Make Room For A Baby' sale thread

bomberpunk

Our two bedroom house has to go from bedroom & game room to bedroom & nursery. So with that, I'll be liquidating some stuff in the current weeks.

For the time being, I'm using eBay for the very few items I am ready to depart with, but once I get into that mode I will probably skip the middle man and post photos & prices here.

As of this moment, I have 5 items on eBay, one of which is MEAN SANTA (2600) #92/100 and it's complete in box. The Buy It Now is gone since I just got a bid (at 99 cents).

JUDASGHOST eBay stuff

At some point in the near future I'll be letting go of my two sealed copies of Adventure II (5200). One is the limited numbered edition, and the other is the rarer unnumbered edition. They both have all the crap that came with them (box, maps, manuals, etc). I never owned a 5200 in my life but I guess back in 200X I thought I would eventually get one. That still never happened, so these two guys need to fund some baby stuff.

I'll be editing / adding to this thread as I can mentally let go of more of my collection.

Edited by bomberpunk

i keep eyeing this ridiculous Skylanders collection of mine. everything from the first game and about a third from Giants, all sealed. i think this needs to go soon too. way too much space occupied for two Wii titles. I CAN DO THIS.. maybe i'll keep Prism Break.

i keep eyeing this ridiculous Skylanders collection of mine. everything from the first game and about a third from Giants, all sealed. i think this needs to go soon too. way too much space occupied for two Wii titles. I CAN DO THIS.. maybe i'll keep Prism Break.

Lol... Skylanders is like crack to my nephews. When they come over, it's all they want to play in our movie room; never mind the thousands of games I have in the upstairs Man Cave.

Be sure to post on here if you're going to be selling your Skylanders; I might be able to take some of those off your hands to hold on to as future birthday presents. Just try not to do anything that you're going to horribly regret later. What's the harm in a couple tote bins stacked in one corner of the nursery? Or better yet, install some high shelving and raise your child under the loving gaze of a hundred battle figurines. :)

• Like 2

Yea, I'm closing on a house this week (hopefully). The entire half of the finsihed basement is the place for my games :) I would hate to have to sell my games for lack of room, but it was getting there LOL.

I vote for lining the walls w/games and putting a crib in the middle of them all. Tada Nursery!

My son turned one year old this month and he has only been in his room for two things: changing and sleeping. We use the changing station and his crib, which only uses one quarter of the room. I suppose when he gets older it will be a different story but for now I could probably put some video games in his room if I wanted.

• 1 month later...

bump! i've got more stuff listed. most of it is wii, then there's 1 3DS title (which is a duplicate somehow), and 1 DS title (another damn duplicate).

i've decided that i will be letting go of my skylanders, but i will wait until october, which is when the third game comes out. then i'll hopefully 'make mad bank' just weeks before the baby's arrival!