IGNORED

Season 6 Round 18 - River Raid

Which is exactly why I don't want unofficial scoreboards posted.

Sorry, nobody is perfect... and I thought this HSC is just for fun - my god- I forgot a few scores (like other HSC-mods)

My intention was to help out a little bit - I did this job for two years!

Under this circumstances i don't be part of this HSC!

Sorry, nobody is perfect... and I thought this HSC is just for fun - my god- I forgot a few scores (like other HSC-mods)

You were politely asked not to repost the scores to avoid confusion. There is a general thread about this season of the hsc. Maybe you could suggest that the top scores get posted midway through the contest. I don't think anyone was purposely insulting you. If you no longer want to take part its your decision. But it seems like a silly one to me.

Mister VCS - it was never my intention to insult you and I am sorry that you seem to have taken it that way. I tried to be as polite as possible and it is just my preference that I should be the only one that posts interim scoreboard results, no matter how infrequent they may be. I also greatly acknowledge the excellent work that you put into this HSC over the two years you moderated it and have tried to live up to your standards where I can.

If you still choose to not participate in this HSC then that is your choice.

You were politely asked not to repost the scores to avoid confusion. There is a general thread about this season of the hsc. Maybe you could suggest that the top scores get posted midway through the contest. I don't think anyone was purposely insulting you. If you no longer want to take part its your decision. But it seems like a silly one to me.

Politely? Hmm..

You don't have to point out that this is my decision...

Your answer tells me that this is the right decision.

Ikrananka :Please don't delete my posts in this HSC without my permission!

Edited by Mister VCS

Mister VCS - it was never my intention to insult you and I am sorry that you seem to have taken it that way. I tried to be as polite as possible and it is just my preference that I should be the only one that posts interim scoreboard results, no matter how infrequent they may be. I also greatly acknowledge the excellent work that you put into this HSC over the two years you moderated it and have tried to live up to your standards where I can.

If you still choose to not participate in this HSC then that is your choice.

My choice was a good choice...

This forum was for fun- but time has changed...

Ikrananka :Please don't delete my posts in this HSC without my permission!

I really do not understand why you would post this - why on earth would you think that I would delete your posts? I am normally a very mild mannered and polite person but to be frank your excessive and reactionary response to a simple and polite request has been completely unacceptable and has really pissed me off. As far as I am concerned losing your rare visits to this HSC is absolutely no loss to anyone but yourself. Goodbye!

I really do not understand why you would post this - why on earth would you think that I would delete your posts? I am normally a very mild mannered and polite person but to be frank your excessive and reactionary response to a simple and polite request has been completely unacceptable and has really pissed me off. As far as I am concerned losing your rare visits to this HSC is absolutely no loss to anyone but yourself. Goodbye!

Please delete this personal offenses!

There is a german word for this: kindergarden!

Edited by Mister VCS

Please delete this personal offenses!

There is a german word for this: kindergarden!

You have been apologized to. Which by the way wasn't neccessary. I gave you advice to post any ideas you had for improving the hsc in the proper post. Which you have failed to do. You have been very rude to the moderator and other members of the hsc. You have said repeatedly that you are leaving and yet you continue to post. We have a saying in Canada as well "don't let the door hit you on your way out"

Edited by Manoau2002

You have been apologized to. Which by the way wasn't neccessary. I gave you advice to post any ideas you had for improving the hsc in the proper post. Which you have failed to do. You have been very rude to the moderator and other members of the hsc. You have said repeatedly that you are leaving and yet you continue to post. We have a saying in Canada as well "don't let the door hit you on your way out"

Ok, I see - you are Ikrananka's advocate.... :thumbsup: