IGNORED

Fairchild good to buy for $25?

iesposta

What is the low / high price for something like this?

A lot more than $25. Jump on it. Even if the console doesn't work 100% (and chances are good it doesn't), the 12 games are worth the $25, whatever they are.

A working Channel F usually goes for about $100. More if there are some good titles thrown in.

Which videocarts are included?

A lot more than $25. Jump on it. Even if the console doesn't work 100% (and chances are good it doesn't), the 12 games are worth the $25, whatever they are.

A working Channel F usually goes for about $100. More if there are some good titles thrown in.

Which videocarts are included?

Bought it. Saw it working with some interference-like display.

It has videocarts 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 21 & 24. I guess Pro Football and Bowling are the rarest? No boxes, but I saw some instruction manuals.

Lots of the carts have the end label fallen off in the container.

Is it a channel f 1 or 2? If its the 2 with the removable controllers then they alone working are easily worth $25. :)

If you are looking to sell anything from the lot, the only item I need is a real nice manual only for #24 pro football.

Bought it. Saw it working with some interference-like display.

It has videocarts...24.

There's your $25's worth right there.

:) Thanks, but I think I'll enjoy it as part of my retrogaming collection.

I ordered the Multi-cart!

Be prepared to wait. A buddy of mine has one and it took almost a year to get. It is pretty sweet though!

There's your $25's worth right there.

Be prepared to wait. A buddy of mine has one and it took almost a year to get. It is pretty sweet though!

I hope it comes quickly as the thread says there are two remaining (well, one now).

But it's okay if I have to wait a bit.

I can't wait to show off PAC Man. Just the idea of playing PAC man on a home console that was made four years before PAC Man hit the arcades makes me amazed. I also like that it has half the ram of the 2600 VCS, 64 bytes.

• 4 weeks later...

Tried Pac Man on the Multi-Cart today. That is so freaking cool!

The interference is tolerable now with a direct RCA to Coax connection, and a ferrite clip-on. if you have one of these clip-ons, loop the end of the RF wire at the TV and clip it around the 2 wires.

Also going into Zenith "Service Mode" and playing with all the V height and H height and RF this and that, I got it nice.

I noticed when I first plug it in and turn it on there are blue square pixels all over the place, but after a five or so minute warm-up, they go away.

Read where blue square are a "Video Ram" problem?

Any repair / refurbish tips? Couldn't find any searching online.

Do any Electrolytic Capacitors need replaced? What about the in the power brick?

As long as it works fine after warming up, I won't break any plastic like the power brick to refurbish, but looking for any info or tips other than get a 2nd one and swap parts.... Thanks!