IGNORED

intelligentvision is Back

I was on the intelligentvision website earlier, and it says. Intelligentvision has new investors , and coming out with new games this year. Expect the same great quality. Start saving your money now.

So that is very good news. I would like to see new releases. Maybe its the new Super Chef Burgertime and the Super Pro Tennis games. Or Hopefully too, More unreleased Mattel games.

I still want to see Game Factory and Number Jumble for the Ecs , to be released. Along with Land battle, Party line games, Air strike. Finish the Quest game and Space Shuttle for the Intellivoice.

Maybe Takeover, Hypnotic light also. A new Super Pro Auto racing game will be cool. Maybe Fubar will get released after all.

Does anybody have any ideas what the new games might be. Or suggestions.

Edited by atari5200dude82

Since I wasn't collecting at the time, what was the reason(s) for a name like Space C*nt? Hopefully I'll get one serious answer here...

Warning! Serious answer alert:

Adult game based on Astrosmash, they made the asteroids coming down look like the Tron Recognizer which, if one uses one's imagination, it could look like female legs and what is in between. The ship firing (if memory serves) changed to the shape of the male anatomy and shot forth projectiles that resemble sperm.

Thus Space C*nt.

Must say, the game is NOT high on my list of wanting to see ... I can't imagine the box being family friendly. I hope that David's talents are utilized elsewhere.

Serious answer alert ended. Please resume your regularly scheduled sex humor.

Edited by Fushek
  • Like 2

Maybe this is my maturity (or lack of) shining through, but I'd love a copy of Space C*nt. I don't have kids and my girlfriend already rolls her eyes every time I buy a new game. The important thing is that it cums in a "box". :rolling: I couldn't help myself. Apologies to all offended.

On a side note, this would also time well with a release of Set 2 Repro Boxes ;-)

• Like 1

The box is definitely not family friendly but that's the point you guys are missing that would make this possibly the most highly sought after Intellivision game, its notoriety. For the same reason the assorted 2600 games like Custer, etc, are collectible, so too would this be, especially if released in numbers like Deep Pockets, as I'm sure it's not for everyone's tastes.

While admittedly I'm rarely ever offended and therefore this game doesn't bother me in the least, rather I get a kick out of it and the absurdity of it existing, especially in these oh so PC times. :) That said, maybe Rev, Jason and I will just hoard all the copies. :) As an aside, I have Roger's original artwork designs that he made for this game as there were plans to release it previously.

The box is definitely not family friendly but that's the point you guys are missing that would make this possibly the most highly sought after Intellivision game, its notoriety. For the same reason the assorted 2600 games like Custer, etc, are collectible, so too would this be, especially if released in numbers like Deep Pockets, as I'm sure it's not for everyone's tastes.

While admittedly I'm rarely ever offended and therefore this game doesn't bother me in the least, rather I get a kick out of it and the absurdity of it existing, especially in these oh so PC times. :) That said, maybe Rev, Jason and I will just hoard all the copies. :) As an aside, I have Roger's original artwork designs that he made for this game as there were plans to release it previously.

why dont we make Custer for intellivision

why dont we make Custer for intellivision

im not sure i wanna see intellivision running man with wood. but yeah i see no problems with adult themed games. it just humorous to me. and i just sold 2 of the atari ones. hmm "chief running man's revenge". he has to dodge bullets to f*ck custers wife. Edited by pimpmaul69