IGNORED

DK Arcade CIB Coming April 27th, 2013

Yes, the shipping module was off.....I fixed it.

However, for those who want 2 copies, the shipping is too much.....so, I have created a DK Arcade bundle for those who want to get two copies and pay the SAME shipping as for one copy.

I am not sure what you mean by 'physical protection' but all of our games are shipped in a sturdy white box, that is taped. Anyone who has ordered a CIB game from us will have seen our shipping box, and they can be confident that the product will get there in good condition.

I am not sure what you mean by 'physical protection' but all of our games are shipped in a sturdy white box, that is taped. Anyone who has ordered a CIB game from us will have seen our shipping box, and they can be confident that the product will get there in good condition.

I was expecting that from previous orders (and the order confirmation I just received says the same). The Canada Post postage info at the ordering said something like "air mail small package" which if it was Australia Post would mean a padded envelope (i.e. no physical protection like a box provides), so I just wanted to confirm as I would have upgraded the postage if need be.

Cheers again, and no offence was intended.

Edited by stc2009

The mode was 'Air Mail - Small Packet'........and the weight was off, so it ended up giving you the price for a package that is less than 250 grams, which is 10 dollars cheaper. I sent you a message regarding this.

No offence taken. I think that a lot of collectors on Atari Age have been burned by people sending stuff in bubble envelopes.

A note about shipping costs on Classic Game Publishers:

Shipping ONE game is over 250 grams. To the USA, Small Paket is about 12 bucks.

Shipping TWO games is over 250 grams but under 500. To the USA, Small packet this is also 12 bucks.

I have had troubles with the shipping module not adding box weight. If i say that the game is 250 grams, it under charges the shipping.....251 is right....but if you double it, it goes over 500 and the cost doubles.

To get around this, until I figure it out, I have added a D2K Arcade bundle for those who want two copies, but want to save on shipping.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump....

We still have some low serial numbers available.

Serial # 0001 *SOLD*

Serial # 0002 *SOLD*

Serial # 0003 $130 <----------NOT CLAIMED ....available

Serial # 0004 $130

Serial # 0005 $125

Serial # 0006 $120

Serial # 0007 *SOLD*

Serial # 0008 $110

Serial # 0009 $105

Serial # 0010 *SOLD*

Serial # 0011 $095

Serial # 0012 $090