8bit-guy

Just in case 8bit-guy doesn't know, that guy from Argentina is a thief so he should probably stay away from that particular skunkboard.

http://atariage.com/...le-off-on-ebay/

Weirdly enough there are people on AA who believe 8bit-guy is himself yet another alias of Fernando... so would that mean this thread was a convoluted way to advertise his own auction indirectly, by getting someone to link to his auction here? Pfffft....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would be wary of any Skunkboard auction that uses all three of the terms "new", "never used" and "cased". There was never a new cased Skunkboard, and if you take the board and put it into a case but "never use" it, how did you test that you didn't damage it? :)

I'm sure that's taking things too seriously, but I'm also fairly confident that calling a modified product "new" and "never used" is also a stretch....

• Like 8

untrue... some weeks ago i sold my second one "never used"

there was never a file uploaded and it was never inside a cartridge slot

nothing is impossible

:-o

and... as i had no feedback i think the board works nice

Edited by Otto1980

What do you mean, "untrue"? Did you put it into a cartridge shell? If so, then it was no longer new, it was modified, and if you never put it into a cartridge slot after modifying it, you were negligent.

If you didn't put it into a cartridge shell, then you are calling 'untrue' without even reading what you are accusing me of being mistaken about. ;)

i did absolut nothing with it -> so never used ;-) .. it was an accidend double buy so i had one i never used and i hardly tryied to give it to a coder.. but not possilbe..

when i wrote in forums they blamed me for making advertising for my skunk insted of helping find a person that would maybe code a little

So you didn't put it into a cartridge shell, so it was not "new", "unused" and "cased", it was only "new" and "unused". So my statement is not untrue. Please don't make such accusations.

I can't help you with the forum crowd. I never go to forums myself.

• 1 year later...