IGNORED

How rare is ColecoVision Q*bert with a silver label?

Pixelboy

All you need is a (1) Coleco Q*bert cart, (1) Atari Q*bert cart, a hair dryer, and a glue stick...and VOILA!!! In no time, you will have yourself a silver label Colecovision Q*bert cart!!! :evil:

jokes folks...I gots jokes!

• Like 2

The Silver Label CV Q*bert cart is very rare from my experiences. I have only seen about 4 of them since I got back into the CV scene, one of which I own. This cart is another case of rarity does not equate to value and agree with Retroillucid that the value is in the $10-$15 range whereas a loose gold label cart is probably $1.50-$3.00.

So when do you start telling them?

I guess that answer all depends on when you decide to go out and get yourself a sense of humor.... :roll: Maybe someone has one for sale in the marketplace.

PS: try to find a CIB sense of humor, this way you will have the instruction manual. :-D

I have a good sense of humor... and when I start sensing some, I'll let you know.

...and when I start to give a crap about your opinion (which no one asked for), I will let you know!

PS: Are you just stopping by this thread just to be a jackass, or do you actually have something to add that may relate to the topic in any way shape or form?

Yeah or people was simply not aware it was a variant

Most likely it is the fact that yes it is a rare varient but just because it is rare does not make it in demand.

Most of the label varients are not something that a lot of people are interested in so there is no way to have a bidding war or increase prices because everyone else doesn't care that it is a label varient.

Most likely it is the fact that yes it is a rare varient but just because it is rare does not make it in demand.

Didn't I already say that in Post #04 ??? :grin:

BTW Dan, seeing as this topic is bordered on getting overly heated, I HAVE removed my gloves and am ready for whatever you got coming back my way! :-o

Didn't I already say that in Post #04 ??? :grin:

BTW Dan, seeing as this topic is bordered on getting overly heated, I HAVE removed my gloves and am ready for whatever you got coming back my way! :-o

I just thought nobody listens to you so I would restate it. :evil: This is me not listening to you :music: :music: :o

• Like 1

I just thought nobody listens to you so I would restate it. :evil: This is me not listening to you :music: :music: :o

I expect that kind of reaction from my wife and kids. But you? You of all people? :_(

BTW, that tearing sound you are currently hearing is your DK & DK Jr. DoubleDown Controller Instruction Manual... tired of looking at it already! :lol:

I expect that kind of reaction from my wife and kids. But you? You of all people? :_(

BTW, that tearing sound you are currently hearing is your DK & DK Jr. DoubleDown Controller Instruction Manual... tired of looking at it already! :lol:

son of a ... I knew I should of visited you BEFORE I made fun of you. ;)