IGNORED

Games that were a disappointment

cimerians

Alley Cat ... Has extra polish already.

Unfortunately you need a pcJr to see and hear it.

Alleycat has extra screen colours and 3 part music when played on a pcJr. Try it in mess

This is one reason I keep my PCjr hooked up. The funny thing is that the version I played back in the day on my friends PCjr (yes I knew someone who owned one) only displayed in CGA. I wonder if his version (a cracked copy) was permanently set for CGA somehow? The copy I have now automatically detects my PCjr's special graphics mode. The only thing I can think is that it required the 'Tandy Mod' to get the extra colors, which is something his PCjr didn't have. I actually prefer the CGA colors since those are what I grew up with . :)

Sorry off topic. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

rocky was the first coleco game I bought. I had it for 3 months before I had a coleco to play it on. I stared at the box a re read the manual. never did find any easter eggs in the game though though the manual suggested there was. maybe that part was disappointing.

I loved the game though and yeah it'd been nice to have more opponents to choose from but overall I was quite pleased with the game and graphics. I can beat any level even without the superaction stick and no blocking.

Edited by digress

Deadpool.

That game wasn't worth the $50 I paid for it. The story made no sense, the gameplay is repetitive, the upgrades are useless, and the enemies are unoriginal.

Yeah I'm waiting for that one to hit the bargain bin.

I had Frogger II for my Atari and I also loved it, I don't get the all the hate for it.

I was pretty tolerant of most games back then (fun is fun), but was incredibly disappointed with "It's Only Rock 'n' Roll," to the point where I gave the game to a friend who was better at it than I was. Simply giving the option to turn off the atrocious performance animations would have made the game a bit more bearable.

• 2 weeks later...

The problem is that the title is general and the first post gives the info. With all the questions and comments I have seen in topics over the years, I can pretty much guarantee that people don't read the first post when they come into topics and they just post what their question or comment is.

The problem is that the title is general and the first post gives the info. With all the questions and comments I have seen in topics over the years, I can pretty much guarantee that people don't read the first post when they come into topics and they just post what their question or comment is.

You may be right, but there are multiple places that tell the member that this is the ColecoVision forum.

• Like 1