IGNORED

Tron and Robotron e-book $3.99

Street level classic gaming history and a giant collector's guide to boot, the long awaited electronic version of Jeff Spega's Tron and Robotron: Thirty Years of Electronic Gaming (and Counting) has finally arrived at an insanely low price point!

Details and other Tron and Robotron goodies on the Spega R/NR blog:

http://jeffspega.blogspot.com/

Info about the book including links to reviews:

http://www.jeffspega.com/

• 4 years later...

I enjoyed writing the book and got great reviews/feedback. However my publishing and marketing skills left something to be desired and as a result the book quickly went out of print.... I can't even get more copies myself without re-formatting for publication. I'm planning a second edition for the tenth anniversary in 2021.

I also wrote a few things for the coming-soon Brett Weiss Super Nintendo book, and another Digital Press issue is in the works for this summer.

• Like 1

I enjoyed writing the book and got great reviews/feedback. However my publishing and marketing skills left something to be desired and as a result the book quickly went out of print.... I can't even get more copies myself without re-formatting for publication. I'm planning a second edition for the tenth anniversary in 2021.

Don't take it so hard. It's a tough, crowded market out there. Few books, even the ones traditionally published, sell much.