IGNORED

Atari 7800 boxed plus 40 sealed/shrinked 7800 & 2600 games...

marillion

...all individual auctions. All NTSC. They end in a few days.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2F*maxcat*%2Fm.html%3F_ipg%26_from%26_nkw%26_dmd%3D2%26_armrs%3D1%26_sop%3D1

I'm still looking for employment, so if you see anything you like and bid it'll help me out quite a bit.

Thanks!

Peace,

Chip

Welp, I have NO IDEA why my auctions are doing so crappily when I can use the money the most...but they are.

So, some deals are to be had here for those of you that need shrinkwrapped/sealed 2600/7800 games.

I totaled up & averaged actual sold auction prices and figured it was a $500 lot, easy.

Right now it all sits at a whopping $125.

Peace,

Chip

Reseller johnsgirl2 got that one. Soon to be relisted much more than it sold for.

Damn that sucks.. oh well. Im hoping to eventually find one so I can play the game. I wont play the game in an emu until I've actually played it on the system, otherwise it just kind of ruins the "magic".

Again, thanks a lot everyone. I appreciate all the bids.

That reseller bought a lot of the stuff from my collection before when I sold it all off. *shrug* Not much I can do about it all since I need the cash now to pay bills.

Peace,

Chip