IGNORED

Fallen Angels

DrTypo

Someone on JSII asked for screenshots...

These are from my extremely sophisticated capture device.

Into sequence:

20130505_151019_zps4ddbfa3b.jpg

20130505_151013_zps3cc9ab02.jpg

Launching from mother ship:

20130505_151046_zpsb8bd9460.jpg

Descent from orbit:

20130505_151052_zps54da508d.jpg

Crash site:

20130505_151120_zps9d43cab4.jpg

Rescuing pilot:

20130505_151157_zps64f4b8f1.jpg

Edited by racerx
  • Like 9

Yep...converted the file originally posted to .cdi with Jiffi and it works great.

I just tried this and it did NOT work (though I used the second posted file). I'm pretty sure my discjuggler settings are right, as suggested by jiffe, but I'll try again, both ways.

I tried the latest file as-is on my skunk 3, and it ran fine after loading, but I just got a green screen again after a power-cycle. I tried the original posted file as .cof to skunk 3 and as a jiffi treated .rom, neither worked. I have tried with both skunkgui and jiffe to load to skunkboard. I will now attempt a jiffi converted .rom with the new image, and a jiffi cdr with the original, see if I have any luck that way. :_(

Edited by Gunstar

I used Jiffi fto convert the first posted .cof to a headerless ROM, then skunkgui to my v3. Both that and the JagCD version I burned have worked fine on my M-model Jag. The Skunk ROM has worked both with and without the JagCD. Haven't tried it on a K-model yet.

Weird.

You should not bother with the file in the OP.

However if the file at post #27 doesn't work, that's weird...

Still using the file from the OP, now on my K-model:

Headerless ROM on v3 skunk works every time. Goes to green screen if I plug the Skunk into the JagCD.

CD burned from OP works every time.

So between my M- and K-models, the only scenario that didn't work with the file from the original post was the v3 Skunk ROM in the JagCD on a K-model Jag.

[edit] Given that, there's no real reason for me to download the file in post #27, correct?

Edited by racerx

awesome job.. great intro.. smooth gameplay..

keep on this way !

just an idea: nice sky/clouds background??

you tested this idea?

greetings to all

Thanks.

I don't plan to add any new feature in this game. I may reuse the engine and improve it in some future game...

So between my M- and K-models, the only scenario that didn't work with the file from the original post was the v3 Skunk ROM in the JagCD on a K-model Jag.

Well, that's my exact scenario there, so I guess I'll have to unplug my CD to get it to work with my skunk 3, or hopefully get it working on Jiffi CD to avoid that hassle. Though with the Jag CD still in the equation, that may not work...I'll give both download versions the thrice over or until I get something working...

Edited by Gunstar

Thanks.

I don't plan to add any new feature in this game. I may reuse the engine and improve it in some future game...

I have to get it working yet, but if the final version has about everything as the original A800 version, then that's awesome, given the new 3D graphic engine and improved FPS. More would be better, but maybe in the next game using this engine...thanks a million DrTypo! A game i always wished would have been updated on the Jaguar, and now it is!