Then just need:

4-Tris

League of Light

Robot Rubble

Stonix

Super Chef BurgerTime

Super Pro Tennis

Yogi's Frustration

Super Chef and Super Pro Tennis haven't been released yet. Hopefully, these are forthcoming ...

They are the same game.

Reguardless of what happenned Im glad it got released. And I hope someone finds a way to release the rest of the Mattel games.

Judging from the last intv podcast I seen from intellivision prod, they are looking to the future on tablets, and Ps3home and remakes. Nothing wrong with that i guess. Potentially millions of customers. Versus couple hundred or so.

I think it would be cool if the remakes made it onto wiiU. :-)

Sorry for derailing this thread!

They are the same game.

Reguardless of what happenned Im glad it got released. And I hope someone finds a way to release the rest of the Mattel games.

Judging from the last intv podcast I seen from intellivision prod, they are looking to the future on tablets, and Ps3home and remakes. Nothing wrong with that i guess. Potentially millions of customers. Versus couple hundred or so.

I think it is better they get released by Intelligentvision. Deep Pockets would not be the same in a book style box and Electronite's artwork. It just would not look right.

I agree with you Rev. IP has no plans or ever had plans on ever touching the old hardware. It is not worth their time and effort.

I think it is better they get released by Intelligentvision. Deep Pockets would not be the same in a book style box and Electronite's artwork. It just would not look right.

I agree with you Rev. IP has no plans or ever had plans on ever touching the old hardware. It is not worth their time and effort.

Deep Pockets is def. a later INTV SUPER PRO title, so I agree it was better in the old "Super Pro" type box edition.....

of the game listed, what ones are the most fun to play?

I would recommend King of the Mountain, Choplifter, Samegame&Robots, Deep Pockets, Spina the Bee. Maybe NFL if you like football. Illusions is strange and I don't know if I really get that one yet. Never tried Flintstones. Scar finger is ok...could be addictive if I got more into it, but not my favorite so far.

It's not available, but I really like Yogi's Frustration. I'd love to see a high score challenge with a patch for that one ;-)

So , the way i understand it , that us old timers that already have the games , can't get anymore unless some of the new collectors are not interested in getting the games. Any one can clarfy this.

Correct. I am only making these available to those that missed them the first time. I am hoping that those that already have them are satisfied. I do not have the energy or desire to sell games as a business; just a hobby. Shipping and packing is no fun. I am having fun programming and messing around with games that I loved from the 80's. Reinventing BT was fun. Making Tennis a one player was a dream come true.

• Like 6

Correct. I am only making these available to those that missed them the first time. I am hoping that those that already have them are satisfied. I do not have the energy or desire to sell games as a business; just a hobby. Shipping and packing is no fun. I am having fun programming and messing around with games that I loved from the 80's. Reinventing BT was fun. Making Tennis a one player was a dream come true.

I really have to thank you for doing this. :thumbsup:

It's great to have the oportunity to have the games I didn't get.

I was very sad when I saw all those games and the amount of money I should spend for each game in ebay.

Thanks Dave. I missed the first round on all of the games, but picked up many from others that had them for sale. I only put in an interest in 3 I did not yet have. I hope that others can restrain themselves and only fill in their holes as well.

I also appreciate the limited order. Its no secret that I am no friend of hoarding homebrews and using them to get profit. Also hoarding them for trades is a kind making profit for me, because someone offered me ONE homebrew for my Tutankham and told me about the high value on Ebay... I wont denounce that behaviour too much, because some homebrews couldnt be released without multible orders, but its a very difficult theme.

Anyway, I am happy to get these homebrews for less then 189,90 + shipping, so thank you :)

Edited by Ignorama

Yes, it is a touchy subject for some people, and people on both sides have good points.

Anyway, its good that people that missed out get theirs first.

Also, 189.99 is better than the 800 or so i paid each for Robot Rubble and League of Light. Now I wonder who it is that is hoarding the rumored 50 copies? :-|

I also appreciate the limited order. Its no secret that I am no friend of hoarding homebrews and using them to get profit. Also hoarding them for trades is a kind making profit for me,

I do not normally chime in on these type of discussions but I will risk it. I limit sales to 2 copies per person as I do not need to sell many copies of the games. Honestly, I would prefer sell less copies but that is a different point. Yes, I know some people will sell them on eBay and make a profit. As I say, just as well. It is not like they have an endless supply of the games and I no longer care to sell them. The sellers are, in a way, doing other collectors a favor. At least the collectors have access to the games. I make these games to be shared with people like me who love the console and love to play the games but I do not care to be selling the same title for years or even months. I like to make a title available then move on. There is a fine balance to making enough copies available and creating value in the games. If you knew you could buy a title in a year from now, how much would you value it? To me, it just becomes a common title, nothing special. I like to believe that the titles I produce are special.

I can hear the flood gates opening up to attack me. Please be kind. I am getting old.

• Like 4