IGNORED

Round 3 of the 2013 Harmony Games :Hunchy II

Dan Iacovelli

Time to announce the Third Round of the Harmony games:Hunchy II (as suguested by roadrunner on AtariAge.com)

Hunchy II is a sequel to the 1982 classic arcade game Hunch Back which is loosely based on the novel "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" (1831) by Victor Hugo. Your task is to guide the hunchbacked Quasimodo in his quest to rescue the gypsy girl Esmeralda from the cathedral of Notre Dame. To succeed, you must collect all of the bells in each cathedral room. You must also avoid any incoming missiles and the fearsome cathedral guards. Hunchy II contains 14 levels of increasing difficulty.

down load the game here http://atariage.com/software_page.html?SoftwareLabelID=2729

Only rule: must start at first level.

Good luck!! this round ends on May 31st

(at the end of the round points will be awarded(10 (for first) to 2(for tenth) 1 for everybody after 10(any scores submitted after this round ends will be given 1 point)

(All scores from lader board points can seen here from previous round as well as on the Harmony game page(see my signature))

any scores for Juno First posted (for those who are not listed) will now count as one point

Star Castle scores will no longer be accepted!!

(as always scores will only be upated on the webpage and AVC Forum(since I have no editing feature here)

(you can also post scores on the AVC Forum as well just follow the instructions posted on the harmony games web page)

• Like 2

How does the scoring work on this? Is time a factor?

Never mind; I see the blue bar at the bottom right of the screen, which I assume is the timer. It seems I score more points by completing the level more quickly, so I'll have to dump my original strategy of taking my good ol' time :dunce:

New Score: 515

I'm really starting to get into this game :thumbsup: :!:

post-27900-0-30823400-1368246341_thumb.png

Edited by Gorfy

Ironicly when Zero wad doing the HSC Hunchy II was one of the games http://atariage.com/...__hl__hunchy ii

you can read up on the tips and such there (the instructions is also posted there, should have done a serach

on it before posting to see if the game has been done before,wil do that for now on)

Edited by Dan Iacovelli
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

craftsman mike is curently the man beat in this round which only has 6 more days to it.

if you have an suggestion for the next round feel free to post.(also any tips or instructions will be nice as well if I can't find them)

round 5 will have special game planned(plus it will be special game as well be part of VGS)

Edited by Dan Iacovelli