IGNORED

Official Opcode Club thread

opcode

1 hour ago, cubelindo said:

I joined the club a couple days ago and have not even received an acknowledge email, is that normal?

Also I would like to change the name on the member card, as it is not the name of the shipping address, how can I proceed?

Regards,

Hi. We aren’t sending confirmations, although you should have gotten a confirmation from PayPal. However we are about to contact all members requesting name (as you want it to appear on your member card) and address in the next few days. 

Thank you! 

• 2 months later...
On 12/31/2020 at 9:05 PM, nick3092 said:

Mine is in USPS limbo for a couple days now according to informed delivery. But looking forward to it. Eventually.

Same - I wonder if a bunch of them are and only us "informed delivery" folks even know.  It was supposed to be delivered on the 31st, but it's in the state's main distribution hub since then and just says it's going to be late.  Fingers crossed for Monday!

Mine left Woonsocket, RI on 12/22 and made it as far as the Jersey City, NJ Distribution Center a day later, where it's been ever since.

I know I'll eventually get it and I understand it's coming in a special envelope. My big question is does it get mailed flat (cardboard backing?) My postal delivery person takes every envelope than doesn't have a stiff backing and folds it vertically down the middle before putting it in my mailbox. I would love to get a magazine that doesn't have a large crease down the middle of it.

Mine left Woonsocket, RI on 12/22 and made it as far as the Jersey City, NJ Distribution Center a day later, where it's been ever since.

I know I'll eventually get it and I understand it's coming in a special envelope. My big question is does it get mailed flat (cardboard backing?) My postal delivery person takes every envelope than doesn't have a stiff backing and folds it vertically down the middle before putting it in my mailbox. I would love to get a magazine that doesn't have a large crease down the middle of it.

Yes, kits were shipped with back boarding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Panama Joe said:

Joe Santulli must have some operatives working for him in that NJ Distribution Center. Opcode’s going to have to start mailing stuff out using an alias!?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...