IGNORED

Upcoming Homebrews - Box Tease

Albert

Are these all going to be released at once or are they staggered? By the way my new shipping address is in Uzbekistan....I'm guessing that's not a problem? :)

They are not going to all be released at once.

As for Uzbekistan, you should update the Location in your profile, as it still says Vancouver. :)

..Al

Speaking of tease, there will be a limited run of 5 custom NOS Starplex controllers for Space Rocks, when it is released. ;)

Picture taken without flash to prevent glare, as the label is photo quality and laminated, so it doesn't wear out during use...

SR_SP_small.png

• Like 15

Do we have release dates yet? I need to know how much time I have to save my pennies :)

I don't have release dates, but the boxed Princess Rescue will be in the store soon for pre-order, with loose (manual plus cartridge) copies available immediately. Next in the pike are likely Space Rocks and Seaweed Assault, once I build up a stock of Melody boards. Armor Attack II and Blinky Goes Up will be available once the boxes come in, plus I need to have manuals printed for those (I already have the manuals for Space Rocks and Seaweed Assault, and I've printed 100 manuals for Princess Rescue). The top game in the photo won't be available until the end of the year. :)

..Al

• Like 1

I don't have release dates, but the boxed Princess Rescue will be in the store soon for pre-order, with loose (manual plus cartridge) copies available immediately. Next in the pike are likely Space Rocks and Seaweed Assault, once I build up a stock of Melody boards. Armor Attack II and Blinky Goes Up will be available once the boxes come in, plus I need to have manuals printed for those (I already have the manuals for Space Rocks and Seaweed Assault, and I've printed 100 manuals for Princess Rescue). The top game in the photo won't be available until the end of the year. :)

..Al

Ahhh.. I bet it's an xmas thing then. The green sprites look like elves to me. If RetroUSB can have a xmas cart a year so shall we!