IGNORED

My boxed collection for sale

keilbaca

Times are tough as well all know, so I wanted to let you all know that I'm letting go of my boxed collection.

http://rover.ebay.co...984.m1555.l2649

EDIT: I listed more stuff, and as I go through things, more will be up.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fpo1man%2Fm.html%3F_nkw%3D%26_armrs%3D1%26_from%3D%26_ipg%3D%26_trksid%3Dp3686

Thank you :)

Yeah, it was just one bad thing after another. I need a new car, and the loan that I was approved for was less than for what the car is. I don't get a full pay from my new job until next week, so I had to let it go. I'm most likely going to piece out my loose collection stuff with loose consoles as I test out the Atari's and make sure they still work.

Trust me, its killing me to let this go. After my really bad luck with thefts, thankfully none of the atari collection got touched. I just hope it goes to a good home. This is just about 10 years of collecting, granted over 5 of those I was inactive.

Part of the issue that I am in, was caused by myself, spending money and helping others when they were in need. I did have a few nights that I did go a little much on the partying, I was on my mini vacation which I haven't been on one in 5 years. So yeah its partly my fault.

Edited by keilbaca

I hope so too, I already feel like I'm missing something in me even with the games sitting here boxed ready for shipping. I honestly won't start collecting again until I have an established house. Moving all over the place and hauling everything time and again is getting really old.

I talked to the gentleman who bought it, and the collection is going to a good home. This made my night :)

Edited by keilbaca
  • Like 1

I hope so too, I already feel like I'm missing something in me even with the games sitting here boxed ready for shipping. I honestly won't start collecting again until I have an established house. Moving all over the place and hauling everything time and again is getting really old.

When you're ready to start collecting again, get in touch with me. If I have any common dupes at that time, I'll send you some if you want them.

Tell me about it, I auctioned off my VCS collection in 2004, ok I got almost $2500 for ~300 cib games, but I missed them terribly.

They shipped off yesterday, and I definitely miss them already. Hopefully I can bounce back soon so I can collect again.

When you're ready to start collecting again, get in touch with me. If I have any common dupes at that time, I'll send you some if you want them.

It definitely won't be until I am in my own place, but when I decide to collect again (I will, believe me, its not like me not to), I'll let you know :)