IGNORED

New game for Intellivision: Hover Bovver

I've finalised the first 8 Inty levels. Here are a couple of comparisons between the Atari 8 bit version (on the left) and the Inty (on the right) :-

post-21935-0-88778200-1369472674_thumb.png <---- Click to enlarge

post-21935-0-97092700-1369472683_thumb.png <---- Click to enlarge

They look close enough to me, given the limitations of the Inty. The player, Neighbour and Dog were removed by hand from those screen shots.

There are still another 8 levels to go into the game. When I've finalised the Dog AI and mower turbo mode I'll go back to filling out the levels.

• Like 3

thanks for compliments in advance

this game is not only the first official license on intv since decades, but possibly the best product so far from elektronite.

we are working to improve to the maximum all quality elements, and we ahve now enough product to think about a paper catalog... but we need volunteer to help... I'm not good on desktop publishing...

I've finalised the first 8 Inty levels. Here are a couple of comparisons between the Atari 8 bit version (on the left) and the Inty (on the right) :-

post-21935-0-88778200-1369472674_thumb.png <---- Click to enlarge

post-21935-0-97092700-1369472683_thumb.png <---- Click to enlarge

They look close enough to me, given the limitations of the Inty. The player, Neighbour and Dog were removed by hand from those screen shots.

There are still another 8 levels to go into the game. When I've finalised the Dog AI and mower turbo mode I'll go back to filling out the levels.

The Inty screenshot looks a lot better and more realistic to me anyways.

Wow, I wish we had Groovy on the Aquarius :)

We've already discussed cloning him ... if we can do so successfully, I can't see why we wouldn't be able to make another Groovy for you.

Groovies for all!

• Like 2

Wow, I wish we had Groovy on the Aquarius :)

Its been quite a few years since I did any coding in Z80 assembler. My only experience with Aquarius is some technical help on jaybird3rd's Aquarius cart. Aquarius machines go for silly prices in the UK so I doubt I'll be getting one any time soon.

Its been quite a few years since I did any coding in Z80 assembler. My only experience with Aquarius is some technical help on jaybird3rd's Aquarius cart. Aquarius machines go for silly prices in the UK so I doubt I'll be getting one any time soon.

If you'd actually like to start dev'ing I could start looking for an Aquarius to donate to you. NTSC though.

• Like 2

If you'd actually like to start dev'ing I could start looking for an Aquarius to donate to you. NTSC though.

Thanks for the kind offer but unfortunately I'll have to decline. I have quite a few machines ahead of the Aquarius in my "must do something for" list.

• Like 1

Aquarius machines go for silly prices in the UK so I doubt I'll be getting one any time soon.

I know that the PAL versions in Europe are going for insane prices compared to the NTSC versions. Furthermore you would really need the expansion module, and these are almost only on sale from the US.

We keep our hopes up you will get one soon and make us Aquarius users as happy as the Inty community :)