IGNORED

New game for Intellivision: Hover Bovver

Prove it. Show them! What's your problem? Can't do it?

I don't have anything to prove. Once you have 2 levels going its pretty easy to add the maps and data for the other 14. The same goes for 2 player mode.

I don't care about your 'vision' I want to put out a competent game!

I care a great deal about my vision of the game. If changes don't match what I'd have done then its not my game.

Take Albert's offer of mediation then. Why won't you?

I already sent Albert the ROM last week. Send him the money owed.

Maybe he needs a multicart...

He surely has an Intellivision, doesn't he?

Yes, I have about 20 Intellivisions, as well as a CC3, although don't ask me where the CC3 is at the moment. Emulation would have to suffice for now, as I'm extremely busy getting ready for the Portland Retro Gaming Expo.

Guys, please do me one big favor and keep it civil in these threads. I don't want to see any name calling or insults.

..Al

• Like 1

Ok, now we are getting somewhere!

I accept your point that you don't want the game changed.

However, I want the ability to fix bugs. And, frankly, I don't ever want to have to deal with you again.

Include the source code, and you have a deal. I will not change anything except BUGS, and the VOICE.

Show some good faith and delete your posts of our negotiations. I will do the same.

Why was I not told earlier that you had sent the rom? Is that so hard? Replying to a PM?

I do have the ROM for the game, but I have not run it yet as 1) I'm damned busy right now (see previous post) and 2) there really wasn't a point since the two sides had not agreed to the deal yet. 3) Yes, I sure do want to play the game (I do rather like the Intellivision), but again, see #1). I will of course do so should Mark and Willy agree to proceed.

For science.

..Al

• Like 1

I do have the ROM for the game, but I have not run it yet as 1) I'm damned busy right now (see previous post) and 2) there really wasn't a point since the two sides had not agreed to the deal yet. 3) Yes, I sure do want to play the game (I do rather like the Intellivision), but again, see #1). I will of course do so should Mark and Willy agree to proceed.

For science.

..Al

Al ... we know that you're busy so THANK YOU for taking the time to intercede. I do hope that Mark and William can set aside their differences and work this out.

• Like 1

This is very disconcerting.

Why didn't SOMEONE ......Mark? You? tell me in PM that you sent the Rom to Albert?

I posted in PM a week ago, that I accepted Albert's offer of mediation. You had not officially read my reply until today.

Why is it just now that I learn, IN PUBLIC that you sent the rom to Albert a week ago?

And you are disagreeing with me publicly about it being done, yet you still post the old video?

If it was me personally, in your shoes, I'd be ripping and encoding immediately after reading the message then posting it ASAP..... Here... See it's done!

Regardless, let's take this to PM and get this done.

I do know this: My friend and I pre-ordered Rocketeer and Mars Minis and paid for them 5 months ago, and have received nothing and have no word on if that will ever happen.

William at Elektronite has to me been an upstanding guy and released games and has in a timely fashion delivered his product. until proven otherwise, Mark Ball is an internet fraud to me.

Dale W.

I pre-ordered those as well... first was Rocketeer and then Mars mini... I had a brief second thought on paying for a second game when the first had not been delivered but I was a worried that I'd miss out on Mars mini based on this comment in the mars mini thread: "The pre-order will be open until the 30th of June"

I have not seen a thing... I really hope it's not the case and the games are delivered but after reading through this thread I suppose I shouldnt expect anything. Lesson learned.

Thing that really sucks is that it just hurts the next homebrew programmer who plans to deliver a game and may need/request some form of prepayment.... becuase I won't be sucked in a second time.

• Like 1

Regardless of this, when do those of us that were promised Rocketeer or Mini Mars on cassette who have payed for them, actually receive them?

This is what I'm looking for... it's not a lot of money in the grand scheme of things but it completely discredits the trust I have in the INTV community here and hurts any future funding of home brew projects.

• Like 1