IGNORED

AtariProtos.com ?

Crimefighter

Looks like I might be doing some updates after all. Some new info is coming my way (nothing brand new, but new versions of existing games). Maybe I can take a look at those 5200 protos while I'm at it and do one massive update. I've got that 8-bit Defender proto to add as well. Stayed tuned I guess.

Can't wait to hear more :)

Cool update, interesting to see that an entirely different version of Defender was programmed.

..Al

Yeah I need to track down Mr. Colburn and see what that was all about (I think Curt may know of his whereabouts). It's not nearly as good as the released version, but it's still kind of impressive.

Always loved your site Tempest. It's simply one of the most interesting and entertaining sites in regards to Atari in my opinion.

There's something very cool about discovering old, unreleased games or unearthing other versions of games we've known of for a long time. It's almost like archeology! That said, even Indiana Jones had a real job (teaching) sometimes your passions have to take a backseat to real life, especially if real life pays the bills. I'll look forward to your updates whether they're once a year or once a decade!! ;-)