IGNORED

Sillyventure 2013 invitro

Zerosquare

Huh...that was cool. Where do you normally find out about these invitations?

I was looking at the invitation and thinking "Well, I've been meaning to go to a out of country Atari show, May 2013... I'm there!!! Oh wait, we are currently in 2013... nevermind." :P

But it is fun to hit one big show a year. For me this year it is Galacticon in Houston next weekend, but I do want to travel to some Atari show somewhere at some point. ;)

but I do want to travel to some Atari show somewhere at some point. ;)

Nothing is final yet and I might get into trouble for mentioning it... but this year's ejagfest might land exactly on the Jaguar's 20th birthday \o/

Huh...that was cool. Where do you normally find out about these invitations?

Pouet.net has a comprehensive list of invitations to demo parties. Of course there's never any guarantee that every demo party has an invite like this, or that it's Atari/Jaguar/etc related. Another resource is http://www.demoparty.net/ but again it depends if the organizers remember to put their party details there :).

I was looking at the invitation and thinking "Well, I've been meaning to go to a out of country Atari show, May 2013... I'm there!!! Oh wait, we are currently in 2013... nevermind." :P

Well, you can always ask around for any party being organized :)

Edited by ggn

• 11 months later...

So far I just watched Youtube vids of this demo but as it is a bank holiday today I eventually took the time to burn it on CD-R.

As I was a lazy slob, I just took the file provided by Sh3-rg few posts above in this topic and it works perfect).

Please find here a CD cover for it:

5kgr.jpg

Edited by Felyx
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

If this tune is a mod (it when I hear the chords at the start of the tune it sounds indeed like a mod, I hear that typical sample pitch alteration)

Anyway, if it is a mod, it can probably converted to .md8 for my atari 800xl, so I can play the tune there too.

I don't have a jaguar, only atari 8bit.

• Like 1