IGNORED

nanochess' Colecovision collection

• 2 weeks later...

Jumpman Junior from Epyx.

It came sealed, but I've opened it since then. :)

gallery_30245_975_550580.jpg

To me it is an awesome feeling to open a sealed classic game! Makes me feel like I have gone back in time and am opening a game brand new in the 80's. All may not be able to relate, but I enjoy that sensation and still prefer to buy new sealed classic games and open them myself. :) Plus you get a better quality cartridge and manual that way. Glad you opened it. :)

Troy

• Like 1

To me it is an awesome feeling to open a sealed classic game! Makes me feel like I have gone back in time and am opening a game brand new in the 80's. All may not be able to relate, but I enjoy that sensation and still prefer to buy new sealed classic games and open them myself. :) Plus you get a better quality cartridge and manual that way. Glad you opened it. :)

Troy

I like very much that feeling :)

So far I've opened only three Colecovision CIB sealed games :) : Defender, Dr. Seuss and Jumpman Junior.

• 1 month later...

Frogger II: Threedeep.

This is how it looked before shipment: http://www.ebay.com/itm/FROGGER-II-ColecoVision-Game-Tested-in-Working-Condition-/121451310419?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=6A0BY0GnLzlZaXbhEfF%252BySLIXu4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

This is how it looks after being shipped in a padded envelope: (at least it came in one piece)

gallery_30245_975_20411.jpg

I really liked the fact it includes the buying ticket dated Dec/27/1984 :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Frogger II: Threedeep.

I really liked the fact it includes the buying ticket dated Dec/27/1984 :D

That's a tough one to find with a box.

Cool that it has a receipt with it. I love buying games that have stuff packed in them. High score sheets, receipts, catalogs, all of that stuff is fun to find in a classic game box. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

That's a tough one to find with a box.

Cool that it has a receipt with it. I love buying games that have stuff packed in them. High score sheets, receipts, catalogs, all of that stuff is fun to find in a classic game box. :thumbsup:

Yes, that's great! :)

Congrats on reaching 100 CV CIBs and good luck tracking down the remaining CIBs without making too much of a dent in the ole' bank account.

Thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...