IGNORED

Princess Rescue Now Available!

Albert

This game doesn't need 2 buttons.

If a Genesis controller is attached, it will detect it and use two buttons for jump and fire. If just using a joystick, the button is jump, and "up" is fire (when you have fireball shooting power).

There are hacks to existing games that use 2 buttons on the Genesis controller.

Reminder: Make 2 orders if you want both AND want the cart to ship before the boxed copy!

PayPal $3.50 to sales@atariage.com and I'll ship you the "cart only" copy of the game tomorrow (please include your order number in the payment). :)

..Al

homer-doh-squaregreen.jpg

EDIT: Payment sent...

Edited by stardust4ever

LOL. I did put that text in BIG BOLD LETTERS at the top of the description for the boxed copy. :)

..Al

Sorry, I still don't see that on the item page; the only things in bold are "PREORDER" and "Only 100 boxed copies of Princess Rescue will be produced!"

http://atariage.com/...t_detail&p=1017

Also, I'm also glad to see you credited Koji Kondo with the original musical score! :music:

Cross your fingers; hopefully, Nintendo of America doesn't send any C&D orders. :ponder:

Edited by stardust4ever

Fixed. I screwed up a tag when I made a revision to the page last night. Here's what you should have seen,

This is a Pre-Order for Princess Rescue complete with a professionally printed box, manual and cartridge. Expected ship date is July 1st. If you order other games with Princess Rescue, they will be shipped at the same time as Princess Rescue. Only 100 boxed copies of Princess Rescue are being produced!

..Al

Fixed. I screwed up a tag when I made a revision to the page last night. Here's what you should have seen,

This is a Pre-Order for Princess Rescue complete with a professionally printed box, manual and cartridge. Expected ship date is July 1st. If you order other games with Princess Rescue, they will be shipped at the same time as Princess Rescue. Only 100 boxed copies of Princess Rescue are being produced!

..Al

That's much better! ;) Edited by stardust4ever

This game doesn't need 2 buttons.

If a Genesis controller is attached, it will detect it and use two buttons for jump and fire. If just using a joystick, the button is jump, and "up" is fire (when you have fireball shooting power).

There are hacks to existing games that use 2 buttons on the Genesis controller.

This might have already been discussed, but the 2 button Atari joypad doesn't workforce this game, does it?

This might have already been discussed, but the 2 button Atari joypad doesn't workforce this game, does it?

Yeah, I remember this discussed on another forum post. The 2 button Atari Joypad was designed for the Atari 7800, which reads the 2 buttons differently than the Genesis, so no it won't support it and I don't believe there's a way to program the 2600 to be able to take advantage of the Atari Joypad.

• Like 1

Yeah, I remember this discussed on another forum post. The 2 button Atari Joypad was designed for the Atari 7800, which reads the 2 buttons differently than the Genesis, so no it won't support it and I don't believe there's a way to program the 2600 to be able to take advantage of the Atari Joypad.

That's too bad, but it makes sense. Thanks for the clarification. Excited for this game!