IGNORED

Princess Rescue Now Available!

Albert

I sure hope whoever is living in my old apartment enjoys it then! Perhaps some small child will grow a new hobby, but knowing BBQ, they'll just smash it to pieces while grunting and then try to add it to a meth recipe.

You're probably too busy to play the game anyway.

..Al

LOL, 85 degrees.

It was 98 degress yesterday here in Northwest Louisiana. It'll be in triple digits before long. Going way off topic here, but some people just don't know how to beat the heat, like *cough* Miley Sirus *cough*.

d73691cc-f73f-40d2-b92c-0cd799f0bd9b_miley-cyrus-chad-buchanan-filmmagic-2-7-23-13.jpg

Although I do admit, the "wet" look look isn't half bad. :lust:

Miley looked HOT in her fitted, black leather dress when she arrived to a German radio interview in Berlin. And by hot we mean, Did anyone warn her that she would be doing her interview outside in 84 degree heat as opposed to inside the air-conditioned studio? (Photo by Chad Buchanan/FilmMagic)

http://music.yahoo.c...4605717666.html

84- degree heat. Oh, please. Now excuse me while I go out and ride my bike in triple digits... :roll:

Edited by stardust4ever
  • Like 1

It was 98 degress yesterday here in Northwest Louisiana. It'll be in triple digits before long. Going way off topic here, but some people just don't know how to beat the heat, like *cough* Miley Sirus *cough*.

d73691cc-f73f-40d2-b92c-0cd799f0bd9b_miley-cyrus-chad-buchanan-filmmagic-2-7-23-13.jpg

Although I do admit, the "wet" look look isn't half bad. :lust:

http://music.yahoo.c...4605717666.html

84- degree heat. Oh, please. Now excuse me while I go out and ride my bike in triple digits... :roll:

haha and moderating for German TV :D