IGNORED

Princess Rescue Now Available!

Albert

Got mine today! Looks awesome. Now excuse me as I go rescue a princess. ;)

Did you get a tracking number? It's not showing up in my store account.

I was able to ship the bulk of the Princess Rescue boxed pre-orders today! Only a few outstanding orders at this point, and those will go out by the end of the week.

pr_boxes_shipped.jpg

As promised, I'll be posting the Princess Rescue binaries soon (this week).

..Al

Al, I wouldn't recommend trying to cross the Mexico border with those, LOL! Those boxes look pretty bulky, btw...

It would be funny if due to some bizarre shipping mix up these all went through Venezuela before getting to the right planes. Remember the thread about their inspections? They'd have a fit if these boxes all started showing up in their border.

edit---

By funny I mean funny to some one who already has the cart and would be unaffected. ;)

Edited by mkiker2089

I was able to ship the bulk of the Princess Rescue boxed pre-orders today! Only a few outstanding orders at this point, and those will go out by the end of the week.

pr_boxes_shipped.jpg

As promised, I'll be posting the Princess Rescue binaries soon (this week).

..Al

Well Al, it looks like your Tetris skills haven't slipped at all. But I think you can still fit more in there.

Oh man, Venezuela....Princess at the border? Now all those factory sealed (with a piece of tape) game boxes are all gonna be opened and then pissed on. (so the salt sticks?) Wait! that's a different story..damn peanuts always used in packing!

Edited by Chris Leach

Oh man, Venezuela....Princess at the border? Now all those factory sealed (with a piece of tape) game boxes are all gonna be opened and then pissed on. (so the salt sticks?) Wait! that's a different story..damn peanuts always used in packing!

Ah yes, biodegradable starch peanuts. Never had the courage to eat one though, but I knew a guy in high school who did it on a dare. :woozy: Edited by stardust4ever

Capitalism and greed are not the same.

"For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person--such a person is an idolater--has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God."

I heard that kingdom is boring anyway. Everybody just sits around munching on cotton candy clouds. It's better to do the right thing because it's the right thing to do, not because you think you might get rewarded or punished after you abandon your fleshy avatar.

• Like 2

Not the same game. That one shows game play of some shitty Super Mario ripoff. Same box though, that's weird.

Well, considering the fact that it was demaked for Atari, yeah. But most folks around these parts like that kind of stuff.

Halo 2600

Princess Rescue

Zippy the Porcupine

All classic demakes that pale in comparison to the originals, but guys like us play them anyway, because, you know, it's ATARI! :grin:

• Like 4

Seller should be banned from buying any other game on AA: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2811418365501?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=281141836550&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Unfortunately AA even supports this with limited releases.

Well, the description might not be completely true. I don't want to divulge any information that I'd like for Albert to officially release, but Albert and I have been in conversation.

• Like 1

As a business AtariAge shouldn't have any say what people do with their bought and paid for property. This should be dealt with from within the community as much as possible: with every limited release include a letter stating WHY it's a bad idea to flip - plus what the community does about flippers. We in turn look out for blatant flippers and posts in a naughty topic like the bad trader list.

AtariAge is a place of ideals. The Atari we wish we had and choose to keep alive. Albert already takes proactive, positive steps to curb flippers by selling on eBay. It's a pretty slippery slope when we ask a business to prejudice against customers.

• Like 1