IGNORED

Princess Rescue Now Available!

Albert

• 4 weeks later...

EDIT: Someone made Fix it Felix Jr. On Genesis and I don't recall any people bashing on this project....

Oh, there was plenty of bashing on it. I've gotten dozens of hate messages, as well as public messages in the original thread before I had asked for it to be removed and the thread went private. Out of sight, out of mind. I know this is a bit late to respond to, but it wasn't as smooth sailing as a lot of people think, unfortunately. I think the biggest difference is Fix it Felix didn't get the publicity that Rescue Princess did, however, some of the cast from the movie requested a copy, so Disney (or at least people that worked on the film) are very aware of this port.

Oh, there was plenty of bashing on it. I've gotten dozens of hate messages, as well as public messages in the original thread before I had asked for it to be removed and the thread went private. Out of sight, out of mind. I know this is a bit late to respond to, but it wasn't as smooth sailing as a lot of people think, unfortunately. I think the biggest difference is Fix it Felix didn't get the publicity that Rescue Princess did, however, some of the cast from the movie requested a copy, so Disney (or at least people that worked on the film) are very aware of this port.

Yes, but was there an actual C&D by Disney? If so that's sad...

I say people should stop trolling for big companies with lawyers. They can do that well enough themselves.

I say we continue encouraging indie homebrew - particularly ones with original material like this Sega Genesis RPG in the works:

http://airwalkstudios.com/as.php

• Like 4