IGNORED

For sale: Adventure Vision with all four games

Hi, I have recently found one of the Entex Adventure Vision console with all four cartridge games neatly stored in a cartonboard box (not original box). The console has been played with and is missing the battery lid (and hase been modified to work with a toy car track adaptor) but is in working condition as I have played a bit of defender. I'm looking to sell this machine and all four games in one go, so if somebody is interested in this piece of technology or know somebody who might, let me know through a Pm containing your offer. May consider to sell the games individually but favorable I would want to sell the everything in one go.

Pictures will follow shortly.

Cheers

Edited by Adventure Vision

Apologies in advance for topic stealing... but if anyone has one of these for sale, in any condition (the worse the better ;) ), please send me a PM. These sound like fun.

Back to topic: PM sent, although I'm waiting for pictures and references of some sort before making any offer.

I'd love to get my hands on an Adventure Vision. .. I wasn't aware they used a battery?

I remember seeing the near mint and complete boxed Adventure Vision w/ Games that sold for like $4000 on ebay.

Has anyone ever seen a working played with Adventure Vision sell? What's a fair price?

I'm pretty sure it's around $1000 for the unit, more if it works, and the games honestly fetch around $150 each IIRC. So thinking $2000 for the package isn't totally out of the realm of possibility albeit a little high in my book.

Sure wish the seller would return with those pics and references.

Unless its fallen in price, loose is about $1000, boxed is closer to $2000, and the games are about $100 loose and $250 boxed. The box for the system is hard to find as its really flimsy. A few years back, several brand new sets were available or $5000, but I never heard if they sold for that.

Unless its fallen in price, loose is about $1000, boxed is closer to $2000, and the games are about $100 loose and $250 boxed. The box for the system is hard to find as its really flimsy. A few years back, several brand new sets were available or $5000, but I never heard if they sold for that.

I remember that! I think thats were the $4000 price came from. Some guy had a few sets all NIB and they pulled around $4000

I remember that! I think thats were the $4000 price came from. Some guy had a few sets all NIB and they pulled around $4000

That makes a lot of sense. I remember them sitting around at $5000 for a long time, but I lost track of them. I bet he finally dropped the price a bit and moved them. I think they were still high at $4000, but they were nice and it's a tough one to get.